+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Posting images on this forum

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    Definitely Richie Barker, who played his last game for Notts in 1971. Harkouk joined us in 1980, so not him.

I reckon it's a young Les Bradd.
    Yes, I thought it was Bradd. Most likely 1969 going by the white collar on the shirt. No earlier than December 1968 when Barker first joined, possibly early 1970.

Definitely Richie Barker, who played his last game for Notts in 1971. Harkouk joined us in 1980, so not him.

I reckon it's a young Les Bradd.
    Don't think it's Les, he had a full mop of fair(ish) hair. No the guy I'm on about is the one you can see through the arm?

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Don't think it's Les, he had a full mop of fair(ish) hair. No the guy I'm on about is the one you can see through the arm?

I thought the guy thru Les's arm looked like an opposition player? Different collar on his shirt?

Name:  Capture3.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  15.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I thought the guy thru Les's arm looked like an opposition player? Different collar on his shirt?

Name:  Capture3.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  15.7 KB
    Yes I just noticed that but here is season 67/68 and Les has his fair hair so??
    https://tinyurl.com/yd5aw924
    Drat! Can't post image
    Surely Les didn't have his hair dyed??? Not big Les!!!!
    Last edited by SmiffyPie; 16-08-2018 at 09:15 AM.

Attachment 103927
    I give up? Shows then doesn't show.
    Last edited by SmiffyPie; 16-08-2018 at 09:21 AM.

I have looked at all the team photo's with Les and Barker on, Les has fair hair in all. I don't think it's Les B

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    I have looked at all the team photo's with Les and Barker on, Les has fair hair in all. I don't think it's Les B
    My memory said he always had fair hair, then I saw the picture on the front of his book.

Name:  Les Bradd.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  76.9 KB

My memory said he always had fair hair, then I saw the picture on the front of his book.

Name:  Les Bradd.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  76.9 KB

This 'brown hair' thing is cos he's wet thru and so is his hair. Hair always appears darker when wet, especially on a B/W photo.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I'll have try. I was tempted to post another gratuitous pic of myself in swimwear, but that seemed to upset a few so I've decided to display the magnificence of my marrows instead. These bad boys are already over 50cm long and still growing, problem is I've got 6 of them ready to cut and there's only so much marrow a man can take.
    I have had a similar problem EP the courgette/ marrows are in abundance this year. My missus was given a recipe for zucchini slice (similar to quiche) which as used up a few plus it is very tasty
    Last edited by SwalePie; 16-08-2018 at 02:03 PM. Reason: fixed quote code error

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123