+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2018/2019

Well done Sam 🎉 and congratulations to stateside on the worse score of the week.
    Brilliant write up Rosie. Thank you!!

I think my side is settled now until after next week. I've already took a 12 point hit to get Aguaro back in for the 2nd time this season.
    Method in my madness again! my side is more balanced now. 70 points off the lead though so I really need to start having more faith in my gut feeling.

Catching you sis.

Just took my first -4 deduction

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Well done Sam 🎉 and congratulations to stateside on the worse score of the week.
    Brilliant write up Rosie. Thank you!!

I think my side is settled now until after next week. I've already took a 12 point hit to get Aguaro back in for the 2nd time this season.
    Method in my madness again! my side is more balanced now. 70 points off the lead though so I really need to start having more faith in my gut feeling.
    It's very hard to envy your team when you keep changing it

But to be fair it gets better every week.

10th in the league and moved down... you need Donald Trump's PR guy to say it's getting better each week

Sometimes you need to take 2 steps back before you take 5 forward. I've laid the foundation and now comes the real deal bongo machine.

Sometimes you need to take 2 steps back before you take 5 forward. I've laid the foundation and now comes the real deal bongo machine.
    You owe me a pair of boots. I've ruined these ones from excessive quaking

Well you will need your Quaker oats if your going to beat me. To be fair Sam you have to admit my side I'd better than yours.

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    Thanks for the brilliant update Rosie. It was a good week tho I did end up doing a bit of a bongo and made 3 changes after it was clear Mendy was broken again

Wish I'd followed up on my Ramsey tip and given him the armband. Got to say, Arsenal were very lucky to get a point let alone 3.

What was that bench boost about?!?!?
    Are you questioning my tactics regards my bench boost ?? Well it was a waste of time n a bit of a bongo desperation move hoping that Fraser scored me some points from the bench

I am looking down the barrel of an unwanted award...... Don't think I have received the weekly prize for 12mths or so...

Need 26 points to come from Ethridge (whose early form has gone missing) Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Tomkins and Wilson

Grrrrrr not looking good,

Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)