+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2018/2019

Another awesome report Rosie and congrats to yourself and Nuc! I imagine you enjoyed writing this one.

Bongo, I think you you'll be indebted to Yubby for a long time. . One of the funniest threads for a while

Oooh, I didn't realise my team was the most valuable. I did have to remind my Warriors that value isn't everything before their egos inflated to nearly the size of Bongo's. A long way to go before I can afford to rival Pep's bench though!

Talking of rivals, Ozfan is getting a bit close for comfort. I'm liking 2nd place and don't want to lose it, so I was wondering would it be an abuse of administrator power to push the ejector button on Oztan Villa, should that situation arise? Heads off wearing bestest innocent face ....

What at shocker, well at least I only scored 1 less point than the best team/manager in the comp.

I'm in uncharted territory for me, and I have no idea what to do.

Oz any thoughts?

To be fair I like Ozfans side but it's not quite as good as mine.

Great write up again Rosie. Many thanks. Was I disappointed? Well, yes but as any number of Villa managers would say........’we go again’!

2 hours 30 minutes to go and I can't decide on my captain choice with the yellow flag under hazard! No obvious pick this week.

Nice start for me, at least the drongo will go elsewhere this round.

I'm just sweating on my big hitters starting after some big scores yesterday. Starting with Hazard!

Oh great he's not even on the bench.

Bongo, my mate is the window cleaner of the trophy cleaners friends aunt who is sister of the tea lady and man City. She says they're resting Sterling and Aguero tonight. Honest

Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)