+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2018/2019

But my team is better.

I hope this is all tongue in cheek Bongo and not in the least bit serious because if it is you need to see a mental health expert. The evidence right in front of me says that you are the 13th best manager out of a group of 17. And you are still falling!

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Yes yubbs but my team is worth 3m more than yours. That's one of the reasons my team is the best and I'm the best manager. I've just been unlucky recently thats all.
    Quote Originally Posted by picasso View Post
    I hope this is all tongue in cheek Bongo and not in the least bit serious because if it is you need to see a mental health expert. The evidence right in front of me says that you are the 13th best manager out of a group of 17. And you are still falling!
    Yes but his team has more named players in it. So it's the best. Keep up Picasso, it was Bongo's plan all along. Government everyone a headscarf while he played the market to end up with a huge valued team (same value as mine) then with his globetrotters really take on the league in the remaining 28 game weeks.

Genius is very close to lunacy

I was going to correct my autocorrects but actually government headscarves makes as much sense as lord bongo

Right this is war!

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Right this is war!
    I declared it 10 weeks ago. You are like America in WWII - no offence Statesy

Quote Originally Posted by yubbywelch View Post
    Woo Hoo flying back up the table.
    Hey Bongo I've only done 1 transfer each week even with my 2 mares.
    Winnie I'm coming.... Slowly
    Another great informed write up Rosie.
    Take your time bro. No rush. I'm enjoying being able to look down in a haughty and superior fashion on you. Very much.

Heads off with nose in air ...

PS. This is also war, bro. Pea shooters at
    dawn.

And I've got the pea shooting advantage. It's called gravity.
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 31-10-2018 at 11:25 PM.

Pea shooters, ha peg guns down here.

Bingo who was the best Premier league 2015/2016
    Chelsea?
    Manu?
    Manc?
    Mananyone?
    Liverplop?
    Gunners?

Ho about world cup champions?

Leicester Yubby.

To be fair I've made some dreadful decisions like selling Salah the other week and taking a hit to bring in Sterling and Debruyne. Nether started and neither did hazard. I dropped about 60 point over two weeks.
    However I'm not going to sulk and in the bright side my side is really good. If I play sensibly now I should slowly creep up the table over the season. With a bit of captain luck it might be sooner that expected.

Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)