+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2018/2019

Quote Originally Posted by ozfan View Post
    I'm back in to make up the numbers

My son Liam would like to join as well. what is the league code?
    Ahh, I knew there was a reason you play, Mr Ozfan Giggles.

The code for Liam is:
    594778-381310

Welcome Liam!

Cheers sis

thinking i might get one of my 8 daughters to have a crack

He's in thanks Win.

"You'll need to register, create, pick and save a team (there's an autocomplete option you can use for now you are in a hurry).

Once you've done this, you can enter our League by:

Clicking on the Leagues tab
    Click on Create and join new Leagues.
    Click on Join a League
    Click on Join Private Classic League
    Enter 594778-381310 and you're in! "

....And yet. A smart phone...

Awesome yubbs do it. Pick the most enthusiastic one.

"...And yet. A smart phone... " I may be testing out my new ejector button pre season, Mr Ozfan

I saw Liam's name in the League. Good to have you join us, Liam!

Yubby. Choose the daughter most likely to beat you. Hmm ... You may have to enter all 8 of them then. Giggles
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 08-08-2018 at 12:12 AM.

A big thank you from me as well BB no one could press the ejector button with such relish, style and panache as yourself. 👏👏👏👏

Congratulations Winnie 👍👍👍👍👍 on your promotion to the Directors Box. 🤪😜😝😛😋

Just checked on the VMFL we have had 4 more teams joining so with my razor sharp mind 12+4 = 16 🤗

Oz - Ostan Villa

Liam - Aston Liam

HJ - Aston Lilla

and look whose back ..........

States - Nast T Killa

Come on freer enter this season and any of the old posters! Lefty Bendan Arran Scotty LMV?

I still can't pick a side! decions decisions. Like Sam said I think the wild card might be used come September.

If HJ is back he might do the cup competition and add a bit of spice to the league.

My advise would be to avoid Salah and put your keeper as captain

Final decision time today. There have been so many transfers I have no idea how teams are going to line up.i can see a mad scramble a week or two in when I realise half my team are not even being selected by their mangers. Good luck all.

I have a cunning plan. It's so cunning you could put a tail on it and call it a weasel.

A lot of talk about Bernardo Silva and Robertson - seems to me a lot of teams will look the same. The world cup is seen as a bit of a problem. Maybe it is for the first couple of game weeks, but there's a lovely Wildcard sitting in everyone's armory to be used

I think my team is done. It hurt my head doing it! Presure or what!

Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)