+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2018/2019

KDB is a big doubt for the weekend again bongo.

He's gone sam

Sometimes when you make a mistake its best to fix it ASAP. My knee jerk strategy has cost me though. Eg getting rid of Willson was one of them.

I like your side Sam this week. Taking that 12 point hit was worth it. Not quite as good as mine though.
    Picasso and the pubic masterpiece could break into the top 2! I think Winnie might just edge Uncle Tony from top spot this week. She's got 7 players left to play. Picasso 6 players. All different captains too so captain pick is crucial.
    No pressure

Boom!

Why Pep? Why? Last 3 game Mahrez has been the best player. He is the most expensive purchase city have ever made and more importantly - MY CAPTAIN!

GIT!

I just need Mitrovic to get a hatrick and 3 assists tonight.

It's really annoying Sam. All the rotation is really making people's scores fluctuate every week.
    Next week sterling will be in the bench, Marhrez starts and I'm back to having a crap week.
    Yubby recent yoyo scores recently prime example.

My yoyo scores Bingo are my side, not the rotation of player in teams.

My team is just ordinary.

WILD CARD USED. grrrrrrr

Oh no, is yubby loosing the plot or is this wild card a master stroke? Probably lost the plot if I had to gamble.

Week 11

Always a nervous time for our managers when there are Champions League fixtures the following week, especially where Pep and their Man City players are concerned.

CAPTAIN WATCH

One captain casualty this time with Sam understandably raging that the meddling ‘git’ Pep 😤 had sabotaged his team by withdrawing Mahrez this was compounded when his vice captain magic Mo failed to make any impact in the game against Arsenal only earning a derisory 4 points. 🤬

Seven players nominated for captain top choice was Aguero with 8 votes.

1. Sterling 💥with 42 💥awesome pointes. Only Winnie💥 and Bongo💥had the sense to make him their captain.

2. Richarlison - 30 points for Yubby.

3. Aguero - 26 points for Oz, Picasso, Rosie, BB, Iwuz, Dazzy, Nuc and HJ.

4. Kane - 14 points for Gornal.

5. Hazard - 8 points for Uncle Tony, Jesh, and States.

7. Sharing joint last place Sam’s Salah and Liam’s Mane with 4 points.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

In the highly unlikely event you have been in seclusion and have failed to see the league this week you need to brace yourself.

BOOM It’s happened the best team ever to grace VMFL (according to Bongo) and their humble manager have won the coveted award this week. Yes the self proclaimed Welsh managerial tactical and transfer genius Bongo 🤩with Agbonlahor United have scored a colossal 87 points.🌟Runner up Winnie and the Warriors 14 points adrift on 73 points.
    No surprise the only 2 managers who had the 42 point Sterling as captain.

Well played guys. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6

👍 1.Winnie’s Warriors 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
    👎 2.Mr Tee
    👉 3. Ozstan Villa
    👉 4. Cubist Masterpiece
    👍 5.Billesley Villans
    👉 6. Busted Flush FC

Winnie takes up the mantle of league leader has she topples Uncle Tony.

Uncle Tony and his team need to regroup.

No movement for Oz and Picasso 3rd and 4th respectively.

BB reclaims 5th place from a miserable Sam who now finds himself in 7th place.

Rosie has another week of ingratiating herself and living the high life with the VMFL elite.

RELEGATION 😱

👎 15. Kirkley Krusaders
    👉 16. Nas T Killa
    👉 17. Aston Lilla

Bad week for Jesh who finds it’s his turn in 15th place. HJ only 1 point behind States.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

States with 35 desperate points picks up his second mare of the season.

No tokens played this week.

After Gameweek 12 this coming Saturday there is a further 2 week break.

Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)