+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2018/2019

How did you edit my words! Your as bad a CNN with your fake news.

This weeks 5 transfers are incredible

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post

This weeks 5 transfers are incredible

Your early with your transfers Bongo Fantasy League doesn’t return till 24th November.

Better hope none of your 5 incredible’s gets injured 🤕 in the meantime.

I brought Wilson and then sold him again due to a better plan. Mendy had to go and I've gambled on someone very very special.

My team seems to have a lot of injuries. Scanning a few other teams, it seems I’m not the only one. Thank goodness for the two week break!

Sell them all mate.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Oh poo.. You know what I meant. At least my side is worth more.
    Quote Originally Posted by picasso View Post
    My team seems to have a lot of injuries. Scanning a few other teams, it seems I’m not the only one. Thank goodness for the two week break!
    Are lot of them are "injured" to to their club managers wanting then to rest over the pointless international break.

Bongo, only you could transfer a player in and out in the same game week. .. where there isn't a game

I made a mistake and didn't check the fixtures.

Just had a look at your side Sam. Your keeper is awful. Good defence, average midfield and not enough big hitters.

Just had a look at your side Bongo. But it isn't the same as whatever it looks like this morning. Just had a look at the table and you are 8 places and 72 points behind me.

My average midfield got 41 points by themselves last week... how many points did your entire golactico/rotatico's get?

72 points is two good scores. To be fair you do have a good side just not as good as mine.

Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)