+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 24 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2018/2019

Week 13

After yet another international break our managers returned to find their teams appearing to be decimated with injuries but strangely come Saturday most players had made a miraculous recovery. Now not saying anything but it does make you wonder..............

CAPTAIN WATCH

8 captains on view this week with Aguero top choice with 7 votes.

1. Sterling - Only wonder manager Winnie using her tactical genius decided to trust him with the armband and he duly rewarded her with 💥32💥 jaw dropping points. Well played 👏👏👏👏👏

2. Salah - Mo delivered 16 points for Sam, Rosie, Yubby, HJ.

3. Kane - 12 points for Gornal.

4. Tie with 6 points for Piccasso’s Martial and Bongo’s Richarlison.

6. Aguero - only managed 4 points for Uncle Tony, Oz, BB, Dazzy, Nuc, States, Jesh.

7. Neves - 2 points for Iwuz.

8. Rudiger - 0 points for Liam 🥵

Obviously Iwuz’s masterplan of making Neves captain in the hope he would fill his boots against Huddersfield failed rather spectacularly the usual motivational talk falling on deaf ears.

After getting mauled by Spurs Liam’s captain Rudiger had all his points docked after letting in 3 goals plus a yellow card. I can’t recall a captain finishing on zero points before.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

Gornal and the Claret & Blue Army strolled to the title this week, streets ahead of there nearest rival. With the aid of the Bench Boost Token Gornal amassed a monumental 💥85💥 points which also sees him secure his second award this season.

Well played Gornal. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6

👉 1. Winnie’s Warriors 💥
    👉 2. Mr Tee
    👉 3. Ozstan Villa
    👉 4. Large Icardi & Koke
    👍 5. Busted Flush FC
    👍 6. Billesley Villans

Winnie extends her lead over Uncle Tony to 31 points.

Oz and Sam remain 3rd and 4th respectively.

Rosie into 5th place at Picasso’s expense.

BB back with the elite in 6th place.

It’s back to the drawing board for Picasso as he plummets down to 7th after a disappointing week.

RELEGATION 🥶

15. Aston Liam
    16. Aston Lilla
    17. Nas T Killa

No change of order in our basement clubs.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

Unlucky week 13 for Nuc which sees him secure his second mare of the season with a dismal 33 points.

TOKENS

Yubby and Gornal both played their Bench Boost Tokens.

IMPORTANT DATES FOR YOUR MANAGERIAL DIARIES

Gameweek 14 - starts Friday 30th November with Cardiff v Wolves. Make sure you hand your team sheets in by 7pm.

Gameweek 15 - is the Premier League’s first midweek fixtures starting Tuesday 4th December so make sure your team sheets are in by 6.45pm.

Gameweek 16 - I believe is the qualifying round of The Fantasy Premier League Cup so our teams need to be one of the top 4,194,304 to enter the first round draw. Possibility some teams that week will be taking on a gruelling 3 fixture challenge. League, Fantasy Premier League Cup and Bongo’s Fantasy League Cup.

Anyway over to Bongo as we eagerly await the first round draw of the Fantasy League Cup.

Hmmmmm...you were a bit slow this week Rosie. I had hoped you had forgotten. I’m having a mid season slump. Oh well, the Villa score saved the weekend.

Thanks Rosie! Yes, an epidemic of internationalinjurititus before miracle recovery always seems to mysteriously occur at international break time. I wasn't too worried about my yellow flagged players

I must admit I was nervous about captaining Sterling this week, though, as I thought he might not start/be rested, and I guessed most would be captaining Salah or Aguero, so it could have gone horribly wrong, so a big thank you to Pep (for once) and Mr Sterling himself!

Well done to Gornal! I wish I had played bench boost this week too. I groaned when I saw 21 points sitting there nicely, but completely out of reach!

Looking forward to Bongo's Cup update too. Can't wait to see who I'll be playing!

Well done Gornal and wow Winnie is nearly in the top 100.000 in the world. I do wonder what's the highest rank a villamad player has finished?
    Oddly enough my highest rank was in my 1st season when I didn't know what I was doing. Now I'm good at this I've gone down hill. I'm still confident if a top 4 finish.

Top report as usual Rosie! People like you keep the board alive. However is unfortunate your going out in the next round of the cup.

Awesome Rosie. I'll echo Bongo in saying thank you for the time you give to this board.

Forgot to mention earlier but I'll be offering up another booby prize the winner.

Well done Winnie. I need to find away to knock you off

I’m the strongest player in the division !!!!

I’m propping you lot up.

My dad, the super hero strong man!

Quote Originally Posted by ozfan View Post
    Well done Winnie. I need to find away to knock you off
    Oh you do, do you, Mr Ozfan Giggle Guts?! Too smartypants for your own good, me thinks. Hmm … who's the League's administrator? I'm going to have stiff words with her about your behaviour. I think she very much needs to take you in hand.

Oh. I'm the administrator. It will be my pleasure … A word in my office, Mr Ozfan.

Quote Originally Posted by ozfan View Post

Forgot to mention earlier but I'll be offering up another booby prize the winner.
    Love your booby prizes, despite your being a smartypants

What has Oz said to Pep? No walker, no David Silva and your triple captain isn't even on the bench!

Page 24 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)