+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2018/2019

Remember you need to hand your completed team sheets in by 7pm tonight. 🤔

We now have 17 teams in the league.

Nuc - Grealish is a Legend

This is it, kick off imminent good luck everyone. 🤪😜😝😛😋

You lot will need loads of luck

Great to see you back in the League Nuc! I was hoping you'd join us again.

I've remembered why Fantasy League can be soooo frustrating at times. Shaw spent pre-season in a revolving door to my team 's defence. Was dithering right up until the deadline, when I plumped for 'out'. Noooo! Ha ha

I see Swotty Sam has started the first day back at top of the class and he's already vying to be Miss Rosie's pet by showing off his bench boost tactics.

Winesis - there's method in my madness... I thought it was really difficult to make a team I would want all season after the world cup and players being rested. I also HATE that chip... every time I plan it and save it for a double game week my STAR players are rested and I end up with about 10 extra points - so I thought I'd use it now combined with am early wild card probably.

Gutted I had Richalison in and out of my team over the last week. Same with Neves (who looks utterly brilliant).

Anyway, the best team on paper looks like the one with the worst name. *cough cough bongo

It's going to be emotional

I've took a 4 point hit already. Bottom of the league already but I think today's games might change that 😉🎉

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    Winesis - there's method in my madness... I thought it was really difficult to make a team I would want all season after the world cup and players being rested. I also HATE that chip... every time I plan it and save it for a double game week my STAR players are rested and I end up with about 10 extra points - so I thought I'd use it now combined with am early wild card probably.

Gutted I had Richalison in and out of my team over the last week. Same with Neves (who looks utterly brilliant).

Anyway, the best team on paper looks like the one with the worst name. *cough cough bongo

It's going to be emotional
    Oooh I'm not as daft as I look then - though admittedly I do look very very daft as I had correctly guessed the reason for your early bench boost. Good plan.

I was dithering between just going all out for a squad that would take account of potentially missing World Cup players for the first couple of weeks (that so far don't really seem to be missing) and then wild carding, and trying to be more strategic for once and trying to sell interim players in a couple of moves to minimise hits. I ended up with a mix of both as I couldn't make my mind up ha ha.

No Sané! !! God Pep! You're a git

You should have done your homework Sam.

Homework??? I don't have a job. I look after the kids in the day. 1 of them still has naps. This is my fantasy football geek time.

Enjoy looking up at Icardi & Koke FC all season Bongo.

Winnie... it begins again! Get your own points total!

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)