+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2018/2019

No doubt you will upgrade your defence

Week 2

Wow what an high scoring week resulting in 6 smug faced managers strutting like peacocks around the pitch, and the rest of us looking on pig 🐷 sick.

CAPTAIN WATCH

6 captains on view this week and top choice was Aguero chosen by our super 6 finishing in front of Salah who had 5 votes.

Just in case there is a remote chance you have been off the grid this weekend 😜 Aguero was top scorer by a country mile for his teams with 40 exquisite points, runner up Liam’s Mane 20 points, well played again Liam 👏👏 followed by Salah 18 points, Sam’s Arnautovic 16 points, Kane 14 points and State’s Alli 10 points.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

Joint winners this week the 2 tactical geniuses that are Uncle Tony with Mr Tee 💥 (again) and Iwuz with Notsa Alliv 💥 with an earth shattering 💯 points. 👏👏👏👏👏 Well played guys.

TOP 6

1. Mr Tee
    2. Large Icardi & Koke
    3. Cubist Masterpiece
    4. Notsa Alliv
    5. Agbonlahor United
    6. Dazzysbarmyarmy

Uncle Tony leading the way ahead of nephew Sam who drops down to 2nd place up to 3rd Picasso, Iwuz into 4th, oops the mighty Bongo takes a fall down to 5th and our current champion Dazzy slips into 6th place. 😛 4 of the top 6 had Aguero as their captain.

15. Claret & Blue Army
    16. Kirkley Krusaders
    17. Aston Lilla

Nuc exits the bottom 3 and leaps up to 12th replaced by Gornal, Jesh up to 16th and rock bottom HJ. I can’t see any of the guys hanging around the basement for long.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

A surprising mare for HJ and Aston Lillia with a sickening 31 points. The Lillia not firing on all cylinders I am sure HJ will soon get them sorted.

Bongo played his Wildcard, but how many transfers this week? for our Welsh Wizard. 😋

Iwuz the Bench Boost Token

What a difference a week makes from hero to minus zero last gameweek the amazingly coiffured haired Wan- Bissaka had a mighty 12 points to his name this week -1 after his red card.

Definitely our managers employing tactics with their team formations. 🤔🤓

That bloody Aguaro! He's been poor for me in the past so I was quick to offload him. Oh well early days. Well done iwuz and Tony! Nice one Rosie.

Thanks for another great report, Rosie!

Aguero must win the award for the most frustrating player ever. I decided not to buy him as I hate the 'will he, won't he' play thing that comes with owning him. Then those amazing hat trick weeks deeply test one's resolve! Resolve currently undergoing extreme testing. Giggles. Well done to all that captained him. Happily, Yubby doesn't own him either so always a silver lining.

Mane came to my rescue with that last minute goal as I was pretty much on course for my first Drongo/Mare award of the season until then.

Big congratulations to Uncle Tony and Iwuz on their joint century!

And a big shout out to Liam who is doing rather too good a job of showing me right up in only his second week! Huh!

Heads back to dressing room to give Wan Bissaka the hair drier treatment.
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 21-08-2018 at 05:57 PM.

My uncle sent me 3 messages over the weekend.

Message 1) who you captaining boy?

Message 2) that's risky. Aguero will get a hatrick

Message 3 after the city game)

Git

Off the grid. Here. I couldn’t tell you who did what. I think Liverpool won cos I watched that game. LOL Also watched a bore draw on Saturday. Apart from that couldn’t tell you who is doing well. Might have to look at that bloke Salah. I seem to recall him at Chelsea and the commentators said he scored for fun last year.

Another tip top report Rosie. Thank you. I was one of the fortunate ones to captain Aguero but it was not without reservations. He didn’t play that well in the previous game and I wondered if Pep would rest him for Jesus. Glad I stuck to my guns!

Great stuff Rosie 👍

Wildcard already bongo lol panicking already mate

Its because my standards are so high. One mistake and I might miss out on the top 500 in the world

Richalison you cock

Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)