+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2018/2019

Awesome Rosie!

Ozstan Villa 4th at the first break after going so close to relegation last season. David, I'm reading social media comments. 'in over their heads' 'they don't know what they're doing' 'their manager used to be a stripper' ' in the bottom half by christmas' that sort of stuff'

'Those comments could very well be true but we're here now. The players are hungry and that's what drives them on. Now as you're aware i think sports psychology is is an important tool in the preparation of..'Ahem yes well thank you David I've just spotted the manager for CMFC Mr Picasso! A word Mr Picasso?'

Quote Originally Posted by ozfan View Post
    Awesome Rosie!

Ozstan Villa 4th at the first break after going so close to relegation last season. David, I'm reading social media comments. 'in over their heads' 'they don't know what they're doing' 'their manager used to be a stripper' ' in the bottom half by christmas' that sort of stuff'

'Those comments could very well be true but we're here now. The players are hungry and that's what drives them on. Now as you're aware i think sports psychology is is an important tool in the preparation of..'Ahem yes well thank you David I've just spotted the manager for CMFC Mr Picasso! A word Mr Picasso?'
    No, Mr Lineker, rumours that I started the stripper rumour, are in fact mere err rumour.

Would I like to comment on Mr Ozfan's management skills? Well, if he actually fed his team, instead of keeping them hungry, he might now be in first instead of fourth place. That's what he meant, didn't he?

What do you mean, you'd even get more sense out of Yubby! Huh!

Flounces out with toss of hair, snatching back chocolate cake she specially made for Mr L in hope of flattering interview

Thanks for another enjoyable summary Rosie. Always a pleasure to read. Amazing how one penalty save can make a mediocre week into a good one! Thank you Joe Hart.

Oopsy, please excuse my butting into your post match interview, Mr Picasso. I think Mr Lineker just got distracted by me waving my freshly baked chocolate cake under his nose.

Congrats again.

I'm just saying "respect respect respect" before flouncing out

Winnie I make dollars not cents

Drat! That was actually quite clever and made me laugh, bro.

Champions League matches start next week.

Worrying times, wonder if Pep, Jurgen et al have some nasty surprises for our managers when their team sheets are revealed this afternoon. 😱

You mean like dropping Mendy for delph for example 😈 also Mkhi is only on the bench. Still, at least Aguero is starting

Just seen the starting lineup Sam convinced that saboteur Pep was going to replace Aguero with Jesus.

We have manager who has nominated Mendy as Captain off the top of my head I think it is States so not a happy bunny there when he finds out. 👺

Guess it could be time to put the Spurs players out to pasture. 😜

Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)