+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2018/2019

Well done Sam!

Everyone in the top 4 have a good side so will probably come down to captain choice.

I reckon

OZ 2/1
    SAM 3/1
    WINNIE THE POOH 2/1
    B&B 5/1

Bongo catching Dazzy 1/2
    Bongo catching Rosie 3/1

Thanks Rosie your a star.

Gw 35 is going to prove difficult. I'm going away for Easter and the mobile phone coverage has never let me manage my team properly. I don't trust my Uncle to take over caretaker management, so I'm just getting my excuses in early if I can't make the team changes I need to.

Shame for you Winesis doing a Bongo :'(

I wish I'd been away and couldn't select this week. You never know, you might do better by not being able to tinker.

If you are still worried, however, I am more than happy to be your caretaker manager while you are away. You can trust me 100%

to make sure that every member of your squad is either injured or suspended.

Thanks my little Seagull! My password is

Be4twinnie@allc0st5

I don't mind doing some transfers for you Sam. What's a 20 point hit between friends.

Week 34

I thought on Friday and Saturday week 34 was going to be instantly forgettable, but how wrong could I be.

From Sunday onwards our managers got their collective acts together to make it one of the closest finishes to claim the coveted Manager of the Week award in a while.

CAPTAIN WATCH

Managers handed 8 players the armband with Son top choice with 5 votes.

1. Sterling 28 points - Jesh and Gornal.

2. Mane 18 points - Liam.

3. Salah 16 points - States.

4. Camarasa 14 points - Picasso.

5. Son 8 points - Sam, Winnie, Uncle Tony, Dazzy and Bongo.

6. Murray 6 points - Memo to self and HJ never make a Brighton player captain the cunning plan failed spectacularly actually on second thoughts never ever chose a Brighton player to grace our teams again. 😱 I didn’t realise they where so woeful.

Joint last Aguero/Vardy 4 points - Oz, Iwuz, BB, Nuc and Yubby.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

An outstanding effort from the Claret & Blue Army who scoop the award with 76 monumental points, runner up Yubby and 8 Daughters F C with 75 points and a mention for 3rd placed States and Nas T Killa with 74 points.

Well played great finish. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👉1. Ozstan Villa

👉2. Large Icardi & Koke

👉3. Winnie’s Warriors

👉4. Billesley Villans

👉5. Mr Tee

👉6. Cubist Masterpiece

Oz holding on grimly to top spot after a poor week made all the more disturbing by the fact he played his Wildcard 😱

his lead over Sam down to a precarious 6 points with Winnie still clutching 2 tokens is 17 points adrift of Sam and 23 points adrift of Oz.

BB’s title hopes took a knock with a disastrous 46 points however I am sure BB will regroup and have his team ready for Saturday.

So at the moment with 4 gameweeks left it looks like our Champ will come from the top 3 although I am sure BB never throw the claret and blue towel in.

I am sure Bongo, VM’s answer to Paddy Power will be giving more eye watering odds. 🤪

RELEGATION 😱

👎15. Aston Lilla

👉16. Aston Liam

👉17. Nas T Villa

HJ slips back into relegation trouble.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

It’s a Mare first this season for Oz with 38 mortifying points. 😰 Huge relief for HJ finishing on 39 points.

TOKENS

Wildcard - Picasso and Oz

Bench Boost - Bongo

No one puts our transfer King 👑 Bongo in the corner but Winnie has managed it with a 5 - 4 victory. 😛

Sam’s on holiday so the pressures on Uncle Tony (I am assuming it’s Uncle Tony) to get it right.😝

Advanced notice.

Week 36 kicks off Friday 26th April with Liverpool v Huddersfield. Team sheets must be handed in by 7pm.

Big thanks for another tops report, Rosie!

I would have loved for Bongo to take the transfer spotlight again - I'm quite happy hiding in the shadowy corner of the dugout. You know when you just think I should have let my team manage themselves?! My Warriors are saying exactly the same thing. Then a 16 point hit based around buying Kane to boot! 21 points on the bench rounded off a painful gameweek!

Well done Gornal, Yubby (ouch!) and Statesey and commiserations to Oz who had an even bigger mare than me this week. I think he's gone to lie down in a darkened room. He might be a while.

Soooo close at the top now. As Bongo said last week, I think it will mainly come down to making the right Captain choices over the next few weeks. Rosie, I am still not ruling out BB. Sam compared me to a jack russell terrier last season, saying I never give up. If I'm a jack russell (now a seagull) then BB's a scary rotweiller! Giggles.

Good luck all this weekend!

Who will crack under the pressure!!!!

Thank you Rosie💪

Thanks Rosie. i've emerged from my darkened room long enough to have a quick fiddle alas I feel the balance of my side has been lost and my flanks are precariously open to attack. Damn these split rounds and double games are throwing me off course again. Nevertheless I shall not go down with a whimper....more like the shrill cry of Bongo's accountant when he dumps another pile of transfer papers on his desk. What an exciting finish we have good luck everyone except Slippery Sam, Whimpering Winnie, and the belching Banchie BB. Happy Easter!

Wow, definitely squeaky time at the top there. I have a feeling this is going to be a defining week. Does fortune favour the brave or is it better to be safe than sorry? Decisions decisions. Top report again Rosie. Many thanks.

Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)