+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2018/2019

Another good read up Rosie.

On a side note, I see what your doing..... I looks like you are gathering information to express your amazing write ups.

But this eagle eyed Aussie knows you are studying your competition, and have been since you took over from the last chick.
    And I can see your rise up the ladder each season...

Reckon you're the dark horse this season

You will see come Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by yubbywelch View Post

But this eagle eyed Aussie knows you are studying your competition, and have been since you took over from the last chick.

Tweet tweet, Yubby.

Thank you for another tops report, Rosie, and congratulations on your big haul week. I think you have my big brother very worried.

Congrats also to Gornal for winning Manager of the week and our other big hitter, Mr Smartypants Oz, too. Hopefully Oz has been taking tooooo much advantage of the Champions League free bar this week, rendering him slightly squiffy when he writes his team sheets, which will give me a chance to catch up.

Hmm ... I do seem to have quite a lot of catching up to do. Decisions decisions ....

Cheers Rosie.. great stuff as usual

Bongo 😂 love it mate

Quote Originally Posted by yubbywelch View Post
    Another good read up Rosie.

On a side note, I see what your doing..... I looks like you are gathering information to express your amazing write ups.

Dam you’ve sussed me out Yubby. 😜🤪 Not sure about the dark horse though. 😜

Many thanks for your comments guys. 🤗

Nice to see Rosie competing with the big girls this season like yubby dazzy and Oz.
    Rosie beating me is unlikely though.

I'm gambling this week and didn't buy Aguaro. It could bite me in the arse or could give me a big hit. I'm kind of regretting it now but I can't keep taking hits. It's time to claw back the lead.

Good luck everyone this weekend apart from Dazzy.

UTV

Week 4

CAPTAIN WATCH

6 captains on view this week and Aguero virtually swept the board as top pick with 11 managers voting for him, leaving Kane trailing well behind with 2 votes second choice.

However, top performer was 💥Liam with Mane💥 amassing 20 stonking points, runner up Yubby’s Alsonso 18 points, 3rd place Aguero 12 points, followed by State’s and Mendy 10 points and joint last Kane and Salah 4 points.

Well played again Liam. 👏👏👏👏👏

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

Our knowledgeable managerial tactician Picasso with Cubist Masterpiece 💥 steps forward this week to receive the award with 57 💥 electrifying points just pipping Winnie with a so very nearly but not so quite electrifying 56 points.

Well played guys.👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6

1. Mr Tee 💥
    2. Cubist Masterpiece
    3. Notsa Alliv
    4. Ozstan Villa
    5. Large Icardi & Koke
    6. 8 Daughters FC

Uncle Tony retains top spot and it’s up to 2nd for Picasso taking over leader of the chasing pack duties from notso happy Iwuz who drops to 3rd, Oz down to 4th, Sam’s a none mover, and Yubby regains his big club status climbing up to 6th at the expense of Dazzy.

RELEGATION 😱

15. Grealish is a Legend
    16. Aston Lilla
    17. Kirkley Krusaders

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴

Rosie and her team have lived up to their name, found wanting and crumbled under pressure like the Villa defence amassing a cringeworthy 30 points to their name.

Stomps off in a strop to find a hairdryer to kick muttering some very unladylike words. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬😤😤😤😤😤

We had a battle of the nemeses Wildcards this week which saw Winnie 56 points victorious over Sam on 46 points. 👍

Fantasy League back 15th September.

Thanks Rosie, love reading your Fantasy league summaries.

Another enjoyable read, Rosie. Thank you.

Well done to Picasso for Manager of the week and Liam for his astute captain choice.

A little way to go before I can become Sam's nemesis again, but I'm working hard at it. Well, actually, I'm just sitting here drinking a juice, but I've sent my Warriors out for a 20 mile run before supper. Then they can wash up.

Well done Picasso 👍🏻
    Thanks Rosie and congratulations on your high score 😆🐴

Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)