+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2018/2019

I've just done 5 transfers in a moment of madness. My side looks incredible through.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    I've just done 5 transfers in a moment of madness. My side looks incredible through.
    What's that sound? It sounds like tumbling....

Oh it's bongo falling down the table 20 point hit!?!?! From your "perfect" squad!?

16 points. No Sam its even more perfect now. Time to sit back and real in the points.
    If you look at my side and Uncle Tony's side mind is far better. 40 points will be easy to catch up.
    Last edited by bongosdad; 19-10-2018 at 08:18 PM.

Difficult decisions for us managers tomorrow. Only 3 teams appear to have escaped with no injuries, the rest of our teams seem to be on the verge of an injury crisis on average suffering 2. 😱

Also the Champions League is back next week so we have to factor in 🤔 what Pep, Klopp & co might do to sabotage our teams. 🤬

This week is going to test our managers metal for certain and we will wait with anticipation to see which managerial genius will reign supreme. 🤩

Least Bongo has given us a chance with his 5 transfers. 😝😋🤪😛😜

What to do with Salah this weekend is key. Stick or Twist.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    You haven't transferred him out yet? Blimey!

You all wait with baited breath to see my incredible side

Interesting captain choice Sam. Also great minds think alike regarding a certain man City midfielder. Just need to hope he starts now and Salah doesn't.

I'm not talking this seriously though.

Sterling rested nooooo

Still waiting Bongo!

Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)