+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051

Thread: Fantasy League News 2018/2019

I wrote most my acceptance speech last night but didn't post it due to multitasking then accidentally deleted closed the window.

Thanks all. I'm actually genuinely pleased to have won this year. Such a fun little comp with an awesome bunch of Villans. Can't wait for next season. I'd like to thank my players and staff and the special volunteers who give their time freely for the love of Ozstan Villa.

Large Icardi & Koke, Winnie’s Warriors and Mr Tee pushed us all the way with some shrewd investments and tactics but in the end dogged stubbornness and blind luck prevailed.

Thank you Rosie for making the comp so enjoyable. Did you say you had last year's final table somewhere? I'd love to see the point comparison please

If anyone is interested in knowing their final points tally from previous seasons going back to when they first participated in the league all you need to do is go to the points screen and on the right you will see View Gameweek History click onto that then scroll down to Season History and all will be revealed. 😝

Ok Sam final scores for the 2017/2018 season.

Oz - 1813

Sam - 2026

Winnie - 1998

Uncle Tony - 2047

BB - 1960

Nuc - 1935

Picasso- 1964

Rosie - 1896

Dazzy - 2052

Yubby - 2032

Jesh - 2011

HJ - 1881

Gornal - 1858

Bongo - 1864

Iwuz - 1924

Made sure this season I corrected my error and wrote the scores on the final table. 😜🤪😝

Thank you Rosie I hadn't ever noticed that!!! 👀👀👀

Sorry, bit late to the end of season party. Congratulations to Oz for a magnificent effort. I am resigned to my mid table position. I have become the Everton of the VM Fantasy league. Must do better next season. A most enjoyable competition made all the more sweeter by the amazing reports from Rosie. Thank you so much Rosie.

Awesome speech oz and awesome stats Rosie 👍

Gonna need to up me game next season n hopefully grealish will help eh lol

I'm not sure if I will include Grealish next season? Maybe? Him and Mcginn don't score enough. Mings is a good shout but I can't see us keeping many clean sheets.
    Tammy is a good one if he's with us. Maybe I will wait and see who we sign. I imagine we can attract some very good players this summer.
    Being to patriotic can harm you at times. I remember having Guzan in goal and Villar in defence. That was the season we got relegated I think.

Anyway why am I giving you lot advice?

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)