+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2018/2019

I don't mind Aguero

Week 10

CAPTAIN WATCH

4 managers Jesh, Uncle Tony, Nuc and Bongo found out their chosen captain Hazard did not feature in the Chelsea lineup and would have to rely on their vice captains scoring prowess. So let’s see how they got on. 🤓

9 captains took to the field.

It was a Liverpool double as joint top scoring captains with 30 delicious points where magic Mo 💥 making Winnie, Uncle Tony, Sam and Rosie deliriously happy and Mane sending Picasso into raptures. 3rd place Yubby’s Wilson with 26 points,
    4th Jesh’s vice captain Aubameyang with 16 points, 5th a four way tie between Oz, BB, Iwuz and Nuke’s Aguero, Liam’s Lacazette, Gornal’s Kane and States and HJ’s Firmino with 4 points with Bongo’s vice captain Mitrovic 2 points bringing up the rear. 🤪

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

The plaudits this week go to VM Fantasy League’s very own self proclaimed ‘Special One’ and tactical genius Sam 💥and Large Icardi & Koke claiming their 3rd Manager of the Week award this season by amassing 87 💥 monumental points.
    Yubby With 8 Daughters FC finishing just 1 point adrift on 86.

Well played guys. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6

1. Mr Tee 💥
    2. Winnie’s Warriors
    3. Ozstan Villa
    4. Cubist Masterpiece
    5. Large Icardi & Koke
    6. Busted Flush FC

Winnie was in pole position for 2 days but Uncle Tony managed to reel the Warriors back to keep his team at the top which was mainly due to Uncle Tony choosing Salah has his vice captain, lead is down to 8 points.

Oz and Picasso remain 3rd and 4th respectively.

👍 Sam dislodges BB and reclaims 5th place.

👍 Rosie reaches the giddy heights of 6th place and mingling with the VM Fantasy ‘elite’ big boys and girl 🤪 probably due to BB and Iwuz Captain Aguero putting in a 💩 performance.

👎 BB down to 7th.

👎 Iwuz down to 8th.

RELEGATION 😱

15. Claret & Blue Army
    16. Nas T Killa
    17. Aston Lilla

Yubby’s 86 points sees him exit 15th place and replaced by Gornal.

Good week for States with a much needed 69 point haul.

HJ still propping up the league.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

With 28 pitiful points Dazzy with Dazzysbarmyarmy collect their first mare of the season

TOKENS

Uncle Tony plays his Wildcard.

So after the despair of last week we see a rejuvenated Yubby rise Phoenix like from 15th to 9th place. 😝

So the best team in the league and their manager Bongo find themselves languishing in 13th place only 8 points off the drop zone. 😜

Will Bongo be seduced back into the transfer market this week? 🤪
    Last edited by VillaRosie; 30-10-2018 at 04:49 PM.

Top top report Rosie. Thank you. You’re spoiling us! Mo seems to be firing again but can anyone afford to put him back in their teams? The Wolves bubble seems to have burst too so where will managers go for their cheap defenders in the coming weeks? Decisions decisions

Thank you Rosie 🔱🔱🔱 and welcome to the party of the top 6... it's horrible up here looking down on everyone else. Especially seeing the anguish on Lord Bongo's team of superstars faces

Good week but I did have to use 3 extra transfers to get 1 more point than Yubby.

I've already jumped on another bandwagon for this week, tactically forgetting that a lot of.teams are playing the cup games before the next round. What a rookie mistake - and this shall be my excuse if I have a mare next week

A stonkingly good read, Rosie - thank you! And big congratulations on your entry to the top 6 club! It will be lovely to have another girl here - means I will have someone sensible to chat to! And the air is certainly most fragrant now.

Ok. Deep breath. Now for the painful bit.

Well done Jose and bro! Oww owww ouch!! I feel like I've just stubbed my big toe on a table leg!

Ok. I've recovered now. . I enjoyed my brief 2 days at the top, but I think the lack of oxygen up there affected my brain and I went a little Bongo transfer crazy. That's my excuse in the likely event of a Drongo next week. If Jose can get his excuses in early ...

Haha Dazzy came last and had a woofswinkle of a week.
    I've done 3 transfers this week. My side is even better than it was now.
    Well done Sam.
    Nice one Rosie, great report.

Woo Hoo flying back up the table.
    Hey Bongo I've only done 1 transfer each week even with my 2 mares.
    Winnie I'm coming.... Slowly
    Another great informed write up Rosie.

Thanks Rosie.. great stuff as usual, some really high scores eh, well apart from mine 😂

Oh well first ever drongo award I do believe and still above bongo and his 100 transfer team 😂

Yes yubbs but my team is worth 3m more than yours. That's one of the reasons my team is the best and I'm the best manager. I've just been unlucky recently thats all.
    Last edited by bongosdad; 31-10-2018 at 09:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Yes yubbs but my team is worth 3m more than yours. That's one of the reasons my team is the best and I'm the best manager. I've just been unlucky recently thats all.

Your team is 66 points behind mine.

And no more valuable.

Who have you transferred in this week? I just want to know who to avoid

Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)