+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2018/2019

No chance. I have the best squad in the league. I just need to calm down with the transfers. You will be copping me soon

We all struggle to cope with you Bingo.

Skippy died Winnie, over 30years ago

Skippy died? No-one told me.

He'd still do better than you though.

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    I've made my transfer this week but because I am.kind I'd like to draw other managers attention to an overlooked £7.4m arsenal player who has scored 5 goals in the last 3 meetings between arsenal and Newcastle.

Just saying loike
    Everton even

Week 6

CAPTAIN WATCH

7 captains nominated by our managers this week resulting in an Argentina v Egypt battle for top choice. Aguero with 6 votes edged out Salah with 5 votes.

Kane 🌟was triumphant with 18 points and only Gornal 🌟had the nous to give him the armband, 2nd place Salah with 16 points, joint 3rd Aguero and Liam’s Ederson 12 points, joint 5th Bongo and Winnie’s Hazard together with Picasso’s Mane 6 points and last but not least State’s Firmino with 4 points.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

Battle of the Hubble family this week with ever modest Sam💥and Large Icardi & Koke with 76💥monstrous points pipping Uncle Tony and Mr Tee on 75 points.

Well played guys. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6

1. Mr Tee 💥
    2. Cubist Masterpiece
    3. Large Icardi & Koke
    4. Billesley Villans
    5. Notsa Alliv
    6. Ozstan Villa

Uncle Tony reigns supreme after his excellent 75 point haul sees him pull away from the chasing pack.

Picasso still holding on to 2nd place by his fingertips as Sam 3rd gallops up to with in 2 points.

BB keeping under the radar moves into 4th.

Iwuz back up to 5th after an excellent performance from his team.

Oz slips down to 6th.

After all last weeks hype Winnie slips down and out of the top 6 landing in 7th place.😱

RELEGATION 😱

15. Aston Liam
    16. Nas T Villa
    17. Aston Lilla

Jesh and Nuc escape the relegation places their places taken by Liam and States with HJ still trying to kick start his team.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

States with a derisory 32 points is this week’s recipient.

Dazzy has played his Bench Boost Token.

Unusually after 6 weeks only 4 Wildcards have been played, normally a higher turnover than that.

Forget Tinkerman VM has Transferman.

Bongo has been on another transfer spending spree, 🤪 even though according to Bongo he has the best team in the league.😛

I see our Welsh Wizard has forecast by the 1st November I am assuming that’s 2018 Agbonlahor United will be top of the league. Might need a rethink on that may be a tad ambitious Bong. 🤪😛😜

Another great write up Rosie, thanks. Wrong captain for me this week. A bit of a dilemma going on with the FL teams at the moment as Salah is not really justifying his enormous price tag and people being tempted into trading him in for Hazard instead and freeing up a bit of cash. I must say I’ve thought about it but have held off because if Salah gets going again I’d be in trouble as I’d never fit him back in with the money already spent. Keeping my Wildcard powder dry for a series of injuries due to international and Champions League matches. Seems like everyone else is thinking the same. Congratulations Sam.

Cheers Rosie.. well I need to pull my finger out and play my wild card I reckon

Ouch! A bit of a bumpy landing this week, Rosie! Another fun read though - thank you!

Congrats to Jose Sam this week!

Me too, 're Captain choice, Picasso. I had Salah in place as my Captain until Thursday evening, but decided to change him to Hazard as I was worried about him starting, after the CL match. I'm now looking longingly at 5th place and dreaming of being just a point away from BB and the top 4, which is where I would have been if only ... (types through misty eyes)

We were spoilt last season, being able to safely leave the arm band on Salah - having to think now - ouch again . I feel the same way about keeping him ...

Bongo, I was imagining you as a real life Villa Manager. You'd have transferred out your new transfers in before the start of the season! Barry, Milner, Young in on 1st August, gone by the 7th August. Giggles

Still above Yubby though, so a little ego cushioning from bumpy fall.
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 24-09-2018 at 07:42 PM.

Thanks for the brilliant update Rosie. It was a good week tho I did end up doing a bit of a bongo and made 3 changes after it was clear Mendy was broken again

Wish I'd followed up on my Ramsey tip and given him the armband. Got to say, Arsenal were very lucky to get a point let alone 3.

What was that bench boost about?!?!?

Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)