+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2018/2019

It's incredible BB if you have a close look.

GW Rank 5,508,299

Awful

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    GW Rank 5,508,299

Awful
    Sacked in the morning.

Oh well I still have my captain Lacazets or whatever his name is. He might save my bacon along with my Everton duo today. Disappointing week so far but I'm happy with my team now.

Oh well I still have my captain Lacazets or whatever his name is. He might save my bacon along with my Everton duo today. Disappointing week so far but I'm happy with my team now.
    Are you ending this game week with 8 points bongo? After your deductions to make your team the one to make us all jealous?

😁😁😁😂😂😂😂😂😂

16 points. No Sam its even more perfect now. Time to sit back and real in the points.
    If you look at my side and Uncle Tony's side mind is far better. 40 points will be easy to catch up.

Your master plan seems to have gone drastically pear shaped Bongo. 💩💩💩

Very true but im confident my side will bounce back as it's the best team in the league.

Very true but im confident my side will bounce back as it's the best team in the league.
    It's never the same team!

Week 9

CAPTAIN WATCH

Always an anxious time for our managers when it’s Champions League week.

10 managers held their nerve and voted for Aguero to lead their teams making him the top choice. Would Pep do the dirty on them, there where audible sighs of relief when the Man City team sheet was announced. Aguero was listed however Pep withdrew Sterling which in turn affected Winnie and Bongo, so the big question was how good was their vice captain.

6 choices for captain this week.

Winner Winnie’s vice captain Salah with 16 succulent points. 🌟 Well played Winnie. 👏👏👏👏👏 In Salah we trust. 🤩
    2nd Aguero 10 points, 3rd Yubby’s Richarlison 6 points, joint 4th Gornal’s Kane and Liam together with Bongo’s vice captain Lacazette 4 points and joint last Sam and States Hazard 2 points.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

Nuc 💥with Grealish is a Legend collect their first award this season with 68 💥formidable points. Well played Nuc. 👏👏👏👏👏 Runner up with 62 points is the ever so humble Rosie and Busted Flush.

TOP 6 🌟

1. Mr Tee
    2. Winnie’s Warriors
    3. Ozstan Villa
    4. Cubist Masterpiece
    5. Billesley Villans
    6. Notsa Alliv

No change in the top two with Uncle Tony maintaining a 16 point lead over Winnie.
    👍Oz up to 3rd only 6 points adrift of Winnie and more importantly letting Liam know form is temporary class is permanent well at least till next week. 😛
    👎Picasso down to 4th and must feel disappointment after playing the his wildcard.
    👍BB up to 5th but like Picasso probably hoping to fill his boots after also playing the wildcard.
    👍Iwuz re-enters the top 6 at Sam’s expense.

👎Sam finds himself in 7th place after a poor week by his usual high standards. 🙄

Between 5th -9th place there is only 14 points.

RELEGATION ZONE 😱

15. 8 Daughters FC
    16. Nas T Killa
    17. Aston Lilla

Yubby takes Nuc’s place in the bargain basement.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

Yubby secures his 2nd mare of the season on 26 minimalistic points, just edging a jammy Bongo on 27 points.
    I expect the girls will be giving him grief. 😝

Tokens

Picasso and BB have played their Wildcard.

HJ has played his Freehit token.

Unusually still 9 teams still have their wildcard.

I guess the question that everyone would like to know with the best team in the league having a 💩 week will Bongo again delve into the transfer market. 🤪😜

Fantasy League always telling us who are the most valuable teams in the league so out of interest I had a nose who are the Man City of VMFL.

Top 3 as at 22nd October

1. Winnie’s Warriors £102.9m
    2. Agbonlahor United £102.5m
    3. Large Icardi & Koke £102.2

Haha great report Rosie and well done Nuc. I thought you had it in the bag this week Rosie but also well done on your score. Karma hit me big time this week and thanks to Yubby I survived complete humiliation.
    I think its my worsed week ever! However next week BRING IT ON!
    Odd season so far at last weeks mare seems to be the next weeks champion. So next week I should come 2nd.

Page 16 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)