+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 29 of 51 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2018/2019

Except worse

Try and pick a new goal. Mine is top 6

Week 18

CAPTAIN WATCH

9 captains on view this week with Sterling 🥵 named top managers choice with 5 votes.

One of those rare weeks when a number of managers so wished Pep would have stuck the boot in and mercifully struck a number of names off the City team sheet. 🤬 Bah humbug 🤮

1. Kane 30 points - Oz, Sam, Gornal and Iwuz

2. Aubameyang 26 points - Nuc

3. Salah 24 points - BB and States

4. Mane 6 points - Liam

5. Sterling, Sane, Hazard and Jesus 4 points 😡🥵😤😫 - Uncle Tony, Picasso, Rosie, Yubby, Bongo, Winnie, Dazzy and Jesh

Last place Aguero 2 points - HJ

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

Nuc and Grealish is a Legend where on fire this week scoring 88 sparkling points, earning their 3rd award of the season.

Runner up States and Nas T Killa with 83 magnificent points.

Well played guys 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👉 1. Winnie’s Warriors
    👍 2. Large Icardi & Koke
    👎 3. Ozstan Villa
    👉 4. Mr Tee
    👉 5. Dazzysbarmyarmy
    👍 6. Billesley Villans

Top 4 teams are now over the 1000 point threshold.

Although Winnie is our Christmas number 1 storm clouds could be gathering on her Fantasy League horizon with nemesis Sam up to 2nd and closing the gap to 4 points.

Oz down to 3rd but crucially only 10 points adrift of Winnie and 6 points off Sam.

Uncle Tony and Dazzy remain 4th and 5th respectively.

BB bounces back up to 6th.

RELEGATION 😱

👎 15. Aston Liam
    👉 16. Aston Lilla
    👉 17. Nas T Killa

Liam slips back into relegation trouble.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

We all know Christmas is for sharing so this week Rosie with Busted Flush F C and Yubby with 8 Daughters F C have contrived to share the coveted Mare for the 3rd time this season with 31 pitiful, miserable, woeful points.

PREMIER LEAGUE FANTASY CUP

Then there where 2.

Even after amassing 88 points this was not enough to keep Nuc and Grealish is a Legend in the Cup.

Nail biting finish between Dazzysbarmyarmy and Sampy Stars Junior with just a 1 point victory to the Army.

3 Round Draw

Large Icardi & Koke v Ted’s Team

Dazzysbarmyarmy v Radders F C
    Dazzy’s 3rd home draw on the trot.

Tokens

Free Hit - Nuc 88 points

Free Hit- Rosie 31 points 🥵🤬🤮😡 Speechless (Not really, pram and toys scenario)

Remember 29th December Gameweek 20 is the last time you can use your Wildcard 1. Use it or lose it.

Gameweek 19 - make sure your team sheets are in by 11.30 on Boxing Day.

Congratulations Nuc and thanks once again Rosie. Some high scoring matches seems to caused mayhem amongst the league. Some major surgery needed for me I’m afraid. Merry Christmas all!

Thanks Rosie and well done Nuclear. Blimey Statside has a good week too. Could his luck change?

Total luck Bong. I forgot to set my line up

Forgot again!!!

Haha you still might catch me HJ and a few others. Your bench did well!
    Last edited by bongosdad; 27-12-2018 at 12:43 AM.

I would like to make a trade. Maybe I should save them up for the transfer window.

Next week you get a free hit. Maybe time for a new look team. I'm probably the wrong person to advise you though.

Page 29 of 51 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)