+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2018/2019

Week 25

Week 25 seemed to last for ever but what excitement especially in the captain department.

CAPTAIN WATCH

9 captains on view with Salah our managers top choice with 4 votes just pipping Sane and Aguero with 3 votes.

A number of managers nominated Aguero as vice captain and where heard praying 🙏 their chosen one was not one team sheet.😛

1. Aguero 38 points - Hats off to Oz, BB and Nuc who held their nerve that Pep would play him. 👏👏👏👏👏

2. Sterling 22 points - Picasso and Gornal.

3. Mane 16 points - Liam

4. Jesus 12 points - HJ

5. Batshuayi 8 points - Dazzy

6. Sigurdsson 6 points - Yubby

7. Salah/Aubameyang 4 points - Sam, Rosie, Iwuz, States and Uncle Tony

9. Sane 2 points - Winnie. Bongo and Jesh

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

Our winner BB with Billesley Villans scooped the award for the second time with a gargantuan 💯 points 💥💥💥💥💥 and has the distinction of joining Iwuz and Uncle Tony our joint highest score 💯 point winners from week 2.

I truly thought the 100 point barrier was going to be broken this week.

Runner up with a scintillating 98 points Nuc with Mings the Merciless. 💥

Well played guys 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👍 1. Mr Tee

👎 2. Large Icardi & Koke

👎 3. Winnie’s Warriors

👉 4. Ozstan Villa

👉 5. Billesley Villans

👍 6 Mings the Merciless

👎 7 Dazzysbarmyarmy

Tense at the top with Uncle Tony and Sam both on 1434 points, however Uncle Tony gets the the kudos of top spot on the basis he had zero gameweek transfers compared to Sam’s 2.

Winnie slips down to 3rd.

Oz and BB remain 4th and 5th respectively but both have out scored the top 3 this week and only 15 points seperate the the top 5.

Nuc and his Merciless Mings up to 6th taking no prisoners 🤕 as they boot Dazzy down to 7th place.

RELEGATION 😱

👉 15. Aston Lilla

👉 16. Nas T Villa

👉 17 Aston Liam

Status quo in the basement.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

Gornal and the Claret Blue Army’s first mare of the season with 50 points all the more amazing I think 🤔 Gornal as gone AWOL since Christmas .

Not only has Nuc played his Triple Captain token but has changed his teams name to Mings the Merciless 😜

Well done BB. You made up for last weeks triple captain nightmare. I dodged a bullet this week and nearly put sane as triple captain.
    I'm slowly drifting away from relegation so that's good.
    Mr T top! One day he might even post to say thanks. No offence Sam.

Chears Rosie your a star 👍🏻🌟

Thanks Rosie - great report again and a lot of very shrewd moves by managers. I didn't belive that Aguero would play 3 full games and didn't see him getting a hatrick either..bugger.

Salah will remain my captain however. And all those who have 3 man City players will have to have a big think for week 27.

Uncle Tony doesn't do forums so won't be on here to gloat..but belive me it didn't take long for him to text me

2 games*

Rosie, I always read your wonderful Fantasy League reviews.

Top man BB we miss your contribution along with a few other friends of yours. 👍🏻

Wow what a week! Well done to BB on your century, and Nuc for finally deciding to go for the merciless full full approach and triple Captain Aguero! Good calls for all you Aguero captainers too. I'm only lots jealous!

Congrats to Uncle Tony too. Love it when there are only a few points between us all - makes the game more exciting.

I briefly flirted with keeping Hazard against Huddersfield (I just knew ...) and bringing in Laporte for a week as he'd be more likely to play twice than Sterling, but Man City haven't been so diligent about keeping their sheets clean and Laporte - well, he never really offers goals and assists, does he. Aaaah!

Rosie, you are amazing! Thank you.

Week 26

CAPTAIN WATCH

With captains Aubameyang and Kane injured and Ole Gunnar going full out Pep and withdrawing Rashford it was up to Oz, HJ, Yubby, Liam and Gornal’s vice captains to step up to the plate. Resulting eventually in 7 captains taking to the field with Salah the overwhelming managers favourite with 11 votes.

1. Sterling 36 points - Although Gornal may have gone missing he has left a great choice for vice captain. 👏

2. Aguero 34 points - Oz must be really chuffed that Rashford was omitted from the squad with another sparkling display by his Argentinian wonder vice captain. 👏

3. Pogba 32 points - Only Picasso had the nous to give Pogba the armband. 👏

4. Robertson/Lacazette 18 points - Yubby and Liam’s choice of vice captain.

6. Salah 16 points - Uncle Tony, Sam, Winnie, BB, Nuc, Rosie, Iwuz, Bongo, Jesh, States and HJ (vice).

7. Batshuayi 2 points - Dazzy 😱

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

It was an exciting sprint finish for the award this week with 5 managers in the running achieving over 80 points.

Picasso and Cubist Masterpiece had the staying power and crossed the line first with 87 momentous points💥 scooping their second award of the season.

BB and Billesley Villans finished runners up with 82 points.

Well played guys. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👍 1. Large Icardi & Koke

👍 2. Winnie’s Warriors

👍 3. Ozstan Villa

👍 4. Billesley Villans

👎 5. Mr Tee

👉 6. Mings the Merciless

Uncle Tony on the ropes this week and takes a mauling 🥊 plummeting from 1st to 5th place 😬.

Sam retakes 1st place taking full advantage of Uncle Tony’s horror show, along with Winnie 🥾, Oz 🥾and BB 🥾putting the proverbial boot in.

In fact there is only 10 points separating the top 4.

Nuc a non mover in 6th place

RELEGATION 😱

👎 15. 8 Daughters F C
    👉 16. Nas T Killa
    👉 17. Aston Liam

HJ escapes the basement replaced by Yubby who slumps to a worrying 15th.

MARE OF THE WEEK AWARD 🐴

This is a first it’s a triple mare scoop this week with 41 desolate points:-

Yubby and 8 Daughters F C - collect their 6th award

States and Nas T Killa - collect their 4th award

Dazzy and Dazzysbarmyarmy- collect their 2nd award

Jesh and Liam played their Wildcard.

With Fantasy League not back till 22nd February perhaps a spot of warm weather training is required to get our teams ready for the final push.

Bongo’s tasty team seems to have turned sour and find themselves drifting back towards relegation. 😛

Gameweek 27 commences Friday 22nd February and there is only 8 fixtures.
    Team sheets should to be handed in by 18.45

Gameweek 28 commences Tuesday 26th February
    Team sheets should be handed in by 18.45

A big thank you for all your kind comments 🤗😘

💖💖💖💖💖💖Rosie x

I call unfair!!! The computer subbed in Joe Bennett for Marcus Rashford to give me 2 points. Why couldn’t it sub in for Marco Alonso and give me an extra point?!!!

I completely forgot to set my team. Oh well, I should have an extra transfer

Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)