+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2018/2019

Winnie

It’s going to be a pleasure to write this week’s update, wonder why? 😜😝🤪

Going to hop off and think of some dire cliches I can use. 🐸

1 point away from my 7th MOTW award! And that was even tho I brought in Hazard just to scupper Winesis.

What was that? I heard a whisper... a croaky little whisper.

Bud. Wize. Durrrr

Week 21

An absolute joy to write the update this week. 😝

CAPTAIN WATCH

Only 5 captains given the armband this week with super Harry nominated top managers choice with 7 votes.

1. Kane 24 points💥 - Oz, Dazzy, Nuc, Rosie, Gornal, Iwuz and HJ.

2. Aubameyang 18 points - Sam and Uncle Tony.

3. Hazard 6 points - Winnie, Picasso, Yubby, and Bongo.

Mane/Salah joint last with 4 points - Liam, BB, Jesh, States.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

The coveted trophy this week goes to ROSIE💥and Busted Flush F C for the 2nd time this season with 66 sublime points, as ever modest Rosie would like to thank Pochettino for withdrawing Moura from the Spurs team, overwhelming thanks to her majestic sub Kante and his precious 3 points and her tactical genius for getting the subs in the right order for a change. 😝

Good effort by runner up Sam with 65 points. 🤪😝😛😜

👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

1. 👍 Large Icardi & Koke

2. 👎 Winnie’s Warriors

3. 👉 Ozstan Villa

4. 👉 Mr Tee

5. 👉 Dazzysbarmyarmy

6. 👍 Grealish is a Legend

Sam sitting pretty with a 23 point lead over the Warriors who have nose dived down to 2nd place. Warriors suffering from a festive hangover perhaps. 😜

Oz, Uncle Tony, and Dazzy remain 3rd, 4th and 5th respectively.

A disappointed BB loses his top 6 status and slips down to 7th whilst a delighted Nuc replaces him in 6th place.

RELEGATION 😱

15. 👉 Aston Liam
    16. 👉 Nas T Killa
    17. 👉 Aston Lilla.

Still life in the bottom teams as they have been bouncing around the last 3 days. Better watch out Jesh and Bongo.

More importantly it gives States biceps 💪💪 another week to recover as HJ continues to take up the mantle. 👍

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

With 41 tragic points Jesh and Kirkley Krusaders collect their 3rd award of the season.

A lucky escape by Winnie and the Warriors who on 42 points just missed the mare by the skin of their teeth. 😱

Token

Wildcard - BB

Well done Rosie!

More pond life for me than champion leapfrogger this week, but thank you to Jesh for saving me from being completely chewed up by a mare (or rather the curse of Jose)!

Reluctantly gets out of chair at front of class to let cocky Sammy Hubball take my place. I've scratched my name in the desk though, Hubball, so don't get toooo comfortable there! (Continues practising annoying loud breathing)

Thinks about getting Kane into do attempted leap frogging for next week - he's got longer legs than me - better suited to job.

Seriously - well done too Sam.

Thank you Winnie - yes I did notice your monicker decorating the desk and also an apple with Rosie's name attached to it as a sort of bribe.

Also I suspect the desk may have been moved from the remedial class as i saw another bit of graffit saying: "I ❤ MON"

Boring fa cup weekend now. Time for lots of injuries to man City players please

You must be quite high up in the world Sam. It's another goal worth watching. Well done mate.

Well done Rosie with your score this week and Still in touching distance from the leaders. Thanks for the report! Awesome work Rosie!

Overall Rank for Sam

Week 22

CAPTAIN WATCH

Only 5 captains on view this week with 10 votes Salah was the overwhelming managers favourite and to be fair up to last night it looked like the knowledgeable 10 had chosen wisely, but they where out manoeuvred by a wily HJ. 🙃

1. Jesus 26 points - HJ

2. Salah 22 points - Sam, Winnie, Uncle Tony, Nuc, BB, Yubby, Rosie, Iwuz, States and 33 points in the bag for Jesh who played his Triple Captain Token.

3. Hazard 10 points - Picasso and Bongo.

4. Mane 6 points - Liam.

5. Kane 4 points - Oz, Dazzy and Gornal.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

The recipient this week is HJ and Aston Lilla with 77💥 pulsating points. The Lilla energised after the miraculous 26 point haul by captain Jesus saw them pip Jesh and Kirkley Krusaders by 1 point, thereby earning HJ his first award of the season.

Well played guys. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👉1. Large Icardi & Koke

👉2. Winnie’s Warriors

👉3. Ozstan Lilla

👉4. Mr Tee

👉5. Dazzysbarmyarmy

👍6. Billesley Villans

No action this week top 5 totally static. 🤪😝😜😛

However BB back into 6th as Nuc slips down to 7th.

RELEGATION 😱

👍15. Aston Lilla

👉16. Nas T Villa

👎17. Aston Liam

HJ up to 15th now only 14 points adrift of the Bongster who has collapsed down to 👎14th place. Could Bongo be considering a few transfers? 😜

Liam’s turn in last place.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

With 36 miserable points Liam collects his 2nd award of the season.

Token

Jesh - Triple Captain

A disgruntled naffed off Nuc has had a change of team name to Lost 3-0 to Wigan. 😱😰😨🥵

For your attention.

Gameweek 23 Saturday 19th January.

Gameweek 24 Tuesday 29th January. Make sure your team sheets are handed in by 18.45

Gameweek 25 Saturday 2nd February.

Keep vigilant over next few gameweeks with Friday and midweek fixtures.

A big thank you, Rosie! You never fail to deliver.

Well done HJ! A good call re Jesus, which I'm deeply envious of!

I see snotty nose Sam is still in the desk at the front. Luckily, being a greedy gutz, he ate that apple I left for Miss Rosie, and I don't think she was too impressed with being presented with a labelled core, despite Hubball giving her his cheesiest grin.

Hmm … if I'm going to stay here another week, I'm going to have to remove that lipstick covered poster of Jose M I found inside my desk. It's scaring my Warriors.

Well done HJ.

I'm looking for a middtable finish now. I'm way to close to the bottom for comfort.

Nice one Rosie, top report as usual.

Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)