+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2018/2019

Thanks once again Rosie. Kane injury is going to cause a few problems. A possible decision between Aguero or Jesus. Who will Pep play?

Week 23

CAPTAIN WATCH

9 players given the armband this week. Salah the top managers pick with 10 votes.

1. Salah 30 points 💥 - Sam, Winnie, Uncle Tony, BB, Rosie, Jesh, Bongo, States and HJ (vice captain).

2. Sterling 20 points - Gornal (vice captain)

3. Rashford/Pogba 16 points - Dazzy and Picasso.

5. Mane 14 points - Liam.

6. Aguero/Robertson 10 points - Oz, Nuc and Yubby.

8. Lukaku 2 points - Iwuz.

A tortuous afternoon for HJ with his Captain Jesus not in the starting lineup would Pep put him on as sub........with vice captain Salah waiting in the wings with 15 extra points. 😜🤪😛 Thankfully for HJ Pep gave our miracle worker the day off.

MANAGER OF THe WEEK AWARD 🏆

With 80 gargantuan 💥 points the master football tactician Winnie with her Warriors collect their first award of the season.

Joint runners up with 76 points BB with Billesley Villans and Rosie with Busted Flush F C

Well played. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 🌟

👉1. Large Icardi & Koke

👉2. Winnie’s Warriors

👍3. Mr Tee

👎4. Ozstan Villa

👍5. Billesley Villans

👎6. Dazzysbarmyarmy

Sam still holding on to pole position but sees his lead dwindle as Winnie closes the gap to a mere 11 points.

Uncle Tony up to 3rd pushing Oz down to 4th.

BB climbs to 5th. Dazzy sees his elite club status come under threat as he slumps to 6th place.

RELEGATION 😱

👉15. Aston Lilla

👉16. Nas T Killa

👉17. Aston Liam

Relegation danger looms large for our Welsh Wizard as HJ closes to within 2 points of Agbonlahor United in 14th place 😛🤪😜.

States still cemented in 16th with Liam remaining in 17th place.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

With an eye watering 27 🥵points Yubby and 8 Daughters F C earn their 5th Mare award of the season. I am sure sister Winnie will have a few consoling words of comfort.

Flurry of tokens this week.

Wildcard

Dazzy
    Nuc
    HJ
    Rosie

Free Hit token - Iwuz

Fantasy League back 29th January.

PS/ Thanks guys for your kind comments. 😜

Another tops report, Rosie!

Wow My first manager of the week this season! Receiving the award on the same week that Yubby wins his 5th Drongo, makes it so much sweeter Giggles. If I could only have got past Hubball too, it would have been the perfect week!

Quote Originally Posted by MissWinnie View Post
    Another tops report, Rosie!

Wow My first manager of the week this season! Receiving the award on the same week that Yubby wins his 5th Drongo, makes it so much sweeter Giggles. If I could only have got past Hubball too, it would have been the perfect week!
    You may have done if you hadn't had a mini bongo shuffle!

There are some blank and double game weeks a coming!

I'm not going to be helpful enough to tell my rivals when they are but you'll need to look against city players for sure and possible spurs or Chelsea players.

Ha ha I was hoping you wouldn't notice, Sam! I'm trying to not look too much at the damage! My first two transfers and a 4 point hit were deliberate, but, I was having a little last minute look at the team as I wanted to see if Wilson was still flagged. I was then happily indulging in a little future transfer genius ideas pondering (ie taking Wilson out and having a look to see if I get Ederson in to save £100K to fund said future transfer genius. Then, a friend rang. Now, not wishing to be a rude friend distracted by FL ponderings, and being more interested in chatting with friend than compiling future team sheets, I accidentally pressed transfer button before quickly shutting down the page. It was only later I realised what I had done! The cry of nooooo! could be heard as far as Upside Down land. I then tried to persuade myself that Wilson was crook and wouldn't play, and of course, Bennett would never score if he came off the bench and so on …

To cut a long story short for those falling asleep. I stuffed up!

I think there will be a lot of moving and shaking in our little league over the blanks and doubles. I'm just going to hold on tight and hope I don't fall tooo far!
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 21-01-2019 at 10:40 PM.

Well done Winnie🎉

I thought I might as well join in and done a 8 point hit. Team looks tasty though.
    I'm not to worried right now because my team is to good for relegation.

Can Sam handle the pressure?

Than you Rosie for another cracking write up. Your still in the race too Rosie and could be a dark horse in the 2nd half of the season. Now I've said that you will probably get the mare.

Oops I meant Etheridge not Ederson. Wouldn't save any money bringing him in! Would probably send my Warriors into Administration!

Btw. I was thinking I really would do so much better if I stopped my hokey cokey approach to player transfers and was more patient. I've made a few good transfers, eg when I got Sterling in early, and Captained him most weeks while he was on form, but otherwise ... Anyone else feel the same? Obviously, not Bongo, of course, having the best team in the League

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Well done Winnie��
    Thank you, Bongo.

I have definitely made more transfers than I should have done. But I seem to have been quite lucky getting players like Fraser and Digne before the rush..and removing players like alonso amd now Aubameyang.

I wish I'd saved my triple captain which was wasted on Harry Kane early on 😳😳😳

Don't worry Sam your 232,509 in the whole world! That's as good as some of the so called experts YouTube.

Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)