+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2018/2019

Well done Picasso! Your one of the players I'm aiming to catch by the end of the season but with every week that passes it's looking more like an all our relegation scrap for me. Just shows your never to good to go down. I keep an eye on jesh most weeks at the mo.

Thanks again Rosie! It's tight at the top. Will be a very exciting end to the season.

Week 27

Blimey what’s with all injuries? Body count continues to rise, treatment room is rammed as managers attempt to revive their walking wounded, with Messrs Emerie, Pochettino not helping matters with the blatant manipulation of their starting lineups sending our traumatised managers into a state of delirium.

Managers will be burning the midnight oil trying to work out their team selection for tomorrow.

You know Pep is going to stick his big oar in so the burning question is which Man City players will be missing on Wednesday.

CAPTAIN WATCH

Seven captains took to field this week. Top managers choice a tie between Salah and Aubameyang with 5 votes each.

1. Kane 16 points - Gornal.

2. Pogba/Salah 6 points - BB, Winnie, Uncle Tony, Nuc, Iwuz and States.

4. Anderson/Rashford/Son 4 points - Picasso, Dazzy, HJ, Yubby and Rosie.

7. Aubameyang 2 points - Sam, Oz, Jesh, Bongo and Liam.

I thought Gornal was in trouble this week until Pochettino had Kane on the team sheet.

A poor points haul from the rest of our captains.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

Earning their 4th award of the season Nuc 💥 and Yet Another Shocker with 55 💥hard earned points.

Sam had better watch out Nuc is chasing him down.

Runners up BB and Billesley Villans with 49 points.

Well played guys in what was a difficult gameweek. 👏👏👏👏👏

Top 6 💥

👍 1. Ozstan Villa

👉 2. Winnie’s Warriors

👍 3. Billesley Villans

👎 4. Large Icardi & Koke

👍 5. Yet Another Shocker

👎 6. Mr Tee

A new leader emerges from the pack, albeit Oz has the same points tally as 2nd placed Winnie however he takes pole position due to playing his Free Hit Token. Is it Oz’s 15 minutes of fame or will he push on to greater glory. 🤗

BB on fire has he jumps up to 3rd.

Sam down to 4th no damage done as only 7 points seperate the top 4.

Nuc now up to 5th putting in a run of good results.

Another bruising week for Uncle Tony 🥊 finding himself down to 6th hanging on to his ‘elite club’ status by the skin of his teeth.

RELEGATION 😱

👎 15. AGBONLAHOR UNITED
    👉 16. Nas T Killa
    👉 17 Aston Liam

BONGO finds himself in a relegation dog 🐶 fight has he free falls down to 15th.

States and Liam remain 16th and 17th.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

The pain continues for Uncle Tony and Mr Tee as they scoop their 1st award of the season with 15 itsy bitsy points just pipping a jammy Bongo 😬 who had 17 points.

TOKENS

Oz and Picasso played their Free Hit Tokens.

Huge decisions to be made 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 before our teams take to the field tomorrow.

Remember team sheets need to be in by 18.45
    Last edited by VillaRosie; 25-02-2019 at 07:33 PM.

I tried making substituons but my players refused

Well done Nuclear and Oz for the no1 spot.

Blimey I'm like Keano Reaves in the matrix dodging another mare. Uncle tony to my rescue.

Nice one Rosie!👍🏻

Only 6 transfers this week

On discovering that Mr Ozfan had jamilly talked his way into ... umm I mean had been awarded top spot, despite us being on exactly the same number of points, I immediately contacted to him to offer him my warmest of congratulations. Being a good sport, there were no accusations of dodgy goings on, or anything similar. Umm ... well it went something like that

Well done Oz and Nuc!

BB is scaring me now!!

Bongo, don't worry, I barely noticed that you are in the relegation zone or narrowly missed out on a drongo award. Rosie barely drew any attention to it at all! Giggles.

Heads off to check Pep has typed up the team sheets correctly this week.

Good luck all!

Cheers Rosie.. guess the only thing sweeter than not winning it will be seeing bongo finishing bottom 😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by MissWinnie View Post
    On discovering that Mr Ozfan had jamilly talked his way into ... umm I mean had been awarded top spot, despite us being on exactly the same number of points, I immediately contacted to him to offer him my warmest of congratulations. Being a good sport, there were no accusations of dodgy goings on, or anything similar. Umm ... well it went something like that

Well done Oz and Nuc!

BB is scaring me now!!

Bongo, don't worry, I barely noticed that you are in the relegation zone or narrowly missed out on a drongo award. Rosie barely drew any attention to it at all! Giggles.

Heads off to check Pep has typed up the team sheets correctly this week.

Good luck all!
    There's only one person you need to be scared of miss Winesis

And I've heard that Pep is resting Ageuro and Sterling this week.

Can you imagine if the comp had finished this week and you lost out on a technicality???!

Doubt it, Jesus is injured

Jesus will rise again.

Wow it's a logjam at the top and somehow I've oozed my way to the top with a mixture of blind luck and a cunning plan . Sure going to be an exciting finish. Thanks Rosie.

I've just had a peek at this week Winnie and you don't have to worry (bleat) about us being on the same points anymore

Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)