+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4048495051 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2018/2019

Ha ha I love both your willingness to get in touch with your feminine sides to secure victory! I doubt even Klopp and Pep would show such dedication to their teams!

I'm hoping the sight of you both in dresses will scare your teams into running off screaming before the match starts, leaving the path to victory clear for me! I need every advantage I can grab hold of being so far behind the top two.

Btw. Sam. Watch out for Oz's lucky handbag when he starts swinging it. I think I saw him filling it with rocks earlier.

I'm still dithering over doing a -4 transfer but less to lose for me. I've got lots of catching up to do. A tall order but I'll give it my all.

Not long to go now. Looking forward (hopefully) to listening to Radio Rosie from the dugout.

Good luck girlies!

I wonder how many people will be following this title race closer than the official one? Good luck to all three. Try not to bicker and fight with the ‘ifs’ and ‘’buts’ like the Baggies and Leeds fans at the end of the day. The person who sits at the top will deserve to be there!

Gonna be interesting our top 3 have chosen different captains. 😛

Oz - Aguero

Sam - Salah

Winnie - Sterling

Week 38

It’s still number crunching the final league table.

6 captains this week with Aguero top managers choice with 7 votes.

Choice of captain looks like it proved crucial.

1. Mane 30 points - Liam.

2. Aguero/Rondon 12 points - Oz, Uncle Tony, BB, Rosie, Jesh, HJ, Iwuz and Yubby.

4. Sterling 10 points - Winnie, Nuc, Picasso, Gornal, and Bongo.

5. Salah 6 points - Sam and States.

6. Vardy 4 points - Dazzy

Final Manager of the week Award winner of the season 🏆 - Uncle Tony and Mr Tee with 77 points. Great score. 👏👏👏👏👏

Final Mare of the week award of the season 🐴 - Dazzy and Dazzysbarmyarmy with a disturbing 30 points.

Manager of the Season Award.

1. Sam who lifted the weekly award an impressive - 7 times. 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

2. Nuc - 5 times

3. Uncle Tony - 4 times

4. Gornal, Picasso and BB - 3 times

7. Jesh, Rosie, Bongo, Iwuz, HJ, Winnie, Oz - 2 times

14. Liam and Yubby - 1 time

States and Dazzy didn’t make the podium.

BB and Bongo share the highest score of 115 achieved in week 32.

Mare of the Season Award or Drongo

1. Yubby - 7 times 🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴

2. States - 6 times

3. Nuc, Iwuz, Dazzy and Gornal - 4 times

7. Jesh, and Rosie - 3 times

9. HJ and Liam - 2 times

11. Uncle Tony, Oz and Bongo - 1 time

Amazingly Sam, Winnie, BB and Picasso managed to get through the season unscathed.
    Well done guys. 👏👏👏👏👏

Bongo ended the season with majestic 92 transfers. 😜

Final Table.

Congratulations to our new VMFL Champion 2018/2019

💥💥💥💥💥 Oz and Ozstan Villa 🏆 💥💥💥💥💥.....2229 Well played Oz👏👏👏👏👏

2. Sam - Large Icardi & Koke - 2216 - Hard luck Sam 👏👏👏👏👏

3. Winnie - Winnie’s Warriors - 2202 - Winnie just holding off Uncle Tony’s late onslaught

4. Uncle Tony - Mr Tee - 2193

5. BB - Billesley Villans- 2162

6. Nuc - Mings the Merciless- 2149

7. Picasso- Cubist Masterpiece - 2132

8. Rosie - Busted Flush F C - 2042

9. Dazzy - Dazzysbarmyarmy - 1079

10. Yubby - 8 Daughters F C - 1969

11. Jesh - Kirkley Krusaders - 1969

12. HJ - Aston Lilla - 1951

13. Gornal - Claret & Blue Army - 1948

14. Bongo - Agbonlahor United - 1947

Relegation 😱

15. Iwuz - Notsa Alliv - 1936

16. Liam - Aston Liam - 1922

17. States - Nas T Killa - 1878

The curtain comes down on the VMFL 2018/2019 season.

Many thanks again for your kind comments over these past months. 🥰😘

⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️ THE 2019/2020 SEASON KICKS OFF ON THE 10th AUGUST.⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

The best girl won! I tried my best but obviously I can't fill a frock as well as Oz Giggles. Well done Oz. You held off the competition and deserve your place in FL history. We might have to start a new FL tradition to celebrate.

A mix of commiserations and congratulations to Sam. Always my toughest competitor and again I couldn't compete with your floral dress and hairy chest. I would complain about you hitching up your hemline to seduce the ref most unfairly but Picasso says we can't moan. Giggles.

Uncle Tony obviously didn't get the final dress code message so I was just able to hold him off but I was worried I was going to drop to fourth for a while! A bit nervy there for a while!

Yubby, you won something bro!

I see Bongo escaped relegation!

Thank you to everyone for making this such a fun comp, especially our wonderful writer upper Rosie! Hands over a glass of bubby! Feet up now.

Can't wait til August!

Congratulations Oz! Well played this week, and well done for holding on to top spot for so long!

Was a truly excellent season this year for how competitive it was.

I'm off to Barbados with my tax dodging wife and tax dodging dog now. See you all around August the 9th... With McGinn in my team

Blimey I missed relegation by the skin of my teeth. What was in fact a poor season for me was boosted by the stats Rosie provided. Joint highest score of the year is nothing to be sniffed at.

Well done Oz! 👍👍

You kept your nerve until the end. Wow 182,466 in the world! Well deserved win with some stiff competition from Sam Winnie BB Uncle Tony and myself who managed a respectable 2,538,177 in the world.

Thanks to everyone who played and contributed to the thread. You all made this so fun.

Last but not least an enormous round of applause and gratitude to Rosie for keeping this great competition going and delivering top reports week in week out. Your incredible Rosie. Thank You so much ❤

Well done oz.. great win mate. Unlucky Sam, Winnie n mr tee for making it an interesting battle..

Well guess on a personal note making top 10 will have to do but I’ll be back stronger than ever next season

Well done bongo on scraping out the relegation places by the skin of your teeth.

Last but not least we’ll done Rosie for making it all the better with your weekly updates.. thanks for all your efforts

Well done Oz and thanks to Rosie for her superb contribution.

Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4048495051 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)