+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2018/2019

Week 20

CAPTAIN WATCH

7 captains on view. Top managers choice Kane With 6 votes.

1. Salah 24 points - Winnie, BB, Nuc, Jesh and States. 💥

2. Mane 14 points - Liam.

3. Sterling/Kane 12 points - Picasso, Oz, Dazzy, Rosie, Gornal, Iwuz and HJ.

5. Son 10 points - Uncle Tony and Bongo.

6. Hazard 6 points - Yubby.

7. Off the pace Anderson 4 points - Sam.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

Iwuz and Notsa Alliv eclipsed the memory of last week Mare🐴 by scoring 65 crucial points to earn their 2nd award of the season.

Runner up Jesh with 61 points.

Well played guys. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

1. 👍 Winnie’s Warriors

2. 👎 Large Icardi & Koke

3. 👎 Ozstan Villa

4. 👉 Mr Tee

5. 👉 Dazzysbarmyarmy

6. 👉 Billesley Villans

Winnie and Sam both on 1150 points however, nemesis Winnie leapfrogged 🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸 Sam back into pole position by virtue of having made zero transfers to Sam’s 2.

Oz down to 3rd.

Uncle Tony, Dazzy and BB none movers at 4th, 5th and 6th respectively.

RELEGATION 😱

15. Aston Liam
    16. Nas T Killa
    17. Aston Lilla

Mare 🐴

Looks like Yubby is going to have find the answers to the girls very awkward questions after 8 Daughters F C collected their 4th award of the season.

No need to bother with Premier League Fantasy Cup reports again this season as our 2 remaining teams have been knocked out 🥊.

Large Icardi & Koke 33 v Disha Team 42 😱

Dazzysbarmyarmy 46 v Enedemer 57 😱

Wildcard - States

Nice one Rosie and well done Iwuz. Ah I wondered how they worked out the Winnie Sam score and who 1st and 2nd. Well done Winnie!
    Big night tonight!!!! Come on Hazard!!!!!

Ps Sam couldn't handle the pressure of being no1. It's easier being 15th and slowly claw back the lead like I will.

That’s a weight off my shoulders. I get 3 or 4 days where I’m not propping up the league.

Ribbit ribbit. Oooh did I do that? Leap frogging both Oz (no easy feat at 6 ft 5) and Sammy Jose in one giant umm leap is pretty good going even if I ribbit so myself.

Hops off to hide behind giant lily after looking at my Warrior's (lack of) performance tonight. Anyone would think I fed them flies or something!

Thanks again, Rosie! It sounds like you had a good new year!
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 03-01-2019 at 12:19 AM.

Claw back the lead, Bongo? When were you ever in the lead!
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 03-01-2019 at 12:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stateside View Post
    That’s a weight off my shoulders. I get 3 or 4 days where I’m not propping up the league.
    I'll send Yubby round to massage your shoulders Dad. He'll probably blame me for the extra weight you've had to carry though! Huh!

Quote Originally Posted by VillaRosie View Post
    I hope to do the write up for week 20 tomorrow. 🤪🍹🍾🥂🍷

Well that’s the plan. 😝😜
    Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Ps Sam couldn't handle the pressure of being no1. It's easier being 15th and slowly claw back the lead like I will.
    It's is easier being 15th because no one can be bothered to look that far down the table... except Rosie.

Claw? You need a grappling hook.

Hazard was ****e tonight because I out him in my team

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    Hazard was ****e tonight because I out him in my team
    Notes to self:

1. Place protective arm around paper when writing down next week's captain, so that cocky Sammy Hubball boy cannot see, and put curse of Jose on said captain by putting him in his team. Obviously Hazard would have won a hat-trick for me if he had not done this.

2. Breathe loudly to make sure said cocky Sammy Hubball knows I am right behind him. It unnerves him when I am breathing down his neck. Hmm maybe whisper "nemesis" while I'm at it … just to make sure ...

3. Go practice leapfrog again in playground.

Oh and 4. Try not to sulk tooo much when Miss Rosie does her write up. Giggles.

Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)