+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2018/2019

I hate to say I told you so but.....

Great report Rosie and well done to myself for being top manager this week.
    Well done Winnie on gaining top spot. Looks like Uncle tony and a few others are having a mid season crisis.
    I've had mine so it's onwards and upwards for me.

Quote Originally Posted by yubbywelch View Post
    My yoyo scores Bingo are my side, not the rotation of player in teams.

My team is just ordinary.

WILD CARD USED. grrrrrrr
    A poor manager always blames his players, bro.

Apart from Sam who just blames Pep.

Thank you to Uncle Tony for being a gentleman and letting me have a little play at being Queen of the FL castle for a week. I'm sure I'll be back in my decidedly less noble position next week, but I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts.

Thank you to Dad for teaching me everything he knows about fantasy football. Happily I listened to Mum and ignored everything he said. Giggles. I'm going to be in sooo much trouble for that one ... I

Well done to Justice for finally recognising that Bongo should be manager of the week. Or perhaps his ears were just hurting.

And last but not least, another huge thank you to our brilliant updater, Rosie!

Thanks for another great write up Rosie. Congratulations to Bongo whose scattergun approach to transfers is always going to hit the target occasionally. It worked this week Bong! The captain choice is always critical and you have to trust to luck sometimes. If there is one draw back to this game I think it’s there.

Are you saying I was lucky?!

We would never say that Bongo 😛😝🤪😜
    Last edited by VillaRosie; 07-11-2018 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Are you saying I was lucky?!
    No more than you were unlucky in the previous few weeks Bongo (although I think you said yourself that you were). No, I’m suggesting that the choice of captain is very hit and miss and they get too many points as a result. Still a great game though.

Fair point Picasso. I'm not looking forward to the Liverpool game this weekend without Salah or mane.
    Last edited by bongosdad; 07-11-2018 at 09:09 PM.

I've been really unlucky this week 😕

Week 12

CAPTAIN WATCH

All 6 captains lead their teams out no vice captains needed this week. Top manager choice Salah.

1. 16 stupendous points - Whoops of joy as 💥Super Mo💥 delivered for his managers Winnie, Uncle Tony, Sam, Rosie, HJ and Iwuz collecting 24 points after playing his triple captain token.

2. 14 points - Good effort from the now blond haired adonis Aguero, keeping his managers Oz, Dazzy, Jesh and Nuc happy.

3. 10 points - Gornal’s captain Kane.

4. 6 points - Picasso and Liam’s Mane together with Yubby, Bongo and States Hazard.

6. 4 points and bringing up the rear BB’s Aubameyang.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

No contest this week Sam and Large Icardi & Koke winning their 3rd award at a canter with 71🌟 breathtaking points. Runner up way way back with 57 points Nuc with Grealish is a Legend.

Well played Sam you certainly took us to the cleaners. 🤪😛👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6

👉1. Winnie’s Warriors
    👉2. Mr Tee
    👉3. Ozstan Villa
    👍4. Large Icardi & Koke
    👎5. Cubist Masterpiece
    👉6. Busted Flush FC

No change in the top 3. Winnie, Uncle Tony and Oz.

Up to 4th Sam after his 71 point haul booting Picasso down to 5th.

Picasso responds in kind pushing BB down to 7th.

6. Rosie hanging on by her fingertips to 6th.

RELEGATION 😱

15. Aston Liam
    16. Aston Lilla
    17. Nas T Killa

Liam down to 15th, HJ claws his way up to 16th leaving States 17th to prop the league up.

MARE OF THE WEEK AWARD 🐴

Liam wins his first mare of the season with 31 minuscule points.

Unbelievably Bongo with 32 points escapes yet again by 1 point.

SPLAT Bongo coming back down to earth after last week. 😝

Tokens.

Iwuz plays his Triple Captain

Yubby and Nuc play their Wildcard

Fantasy League back Saturday 24th November.

I say it every week - not the "I am the special one" but the HUGE THANKS TO ROSIE!

Honestly, you make the league really enjoyable with your hard work and write ups. I'm in other leagues and no one does updates for them and so it's a bit boring.

I just wish my team was as good as Bongo's ;P

Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)