+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2018/2019

Week 19

Midway through the season.

CAPTAIN WATCH

7 captains on view this week. Top managers pick with 7 votes Salah.

1. Hazard 30 points - Yubby

2. Salah 24 points - Winnie, Uncle Tony, BB, Nuc, Rosie, Bongo and States

3. Aubameyang 16 points - Jesh

4. Kane 12 points - Sam, Oz, Dazzy, Gornal and Iwuz

5. Aguero 8 points - HJ

6. Mane 6 points - Liam

7. Rasford 4 points - Picasso’s vice captain

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

Sam with Large Icardi & Koke win their 6th award with 91 stunning points. Yubby with 8 Daughters F C runners up with 83 points.

Well played guys 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6

1. 👍 Large Icardi & Koke 💥

2. 👍 Ozstan Villa

3. 👎 Winnie’s Warriors

4. 👉 Mr Tee

5. 👉 Dazzysbarmyarmy

6. 👉 Billesley Villans

Winnie’s reign is over as she topples unceremoniously down to 3rd place with VM very own special one Sam taking over the coveted number 1 spot.

Oz up to 2nd.

None movers Uncle Tony, Dazzy and BB.

RELEGATION 😱

15. 👍 Aston Lilla

16. 👎 Aston Liam

17. 👉 Nas T Killa

Better week for HJ sees him up to 15th with Liam down to 16th.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

With a woeful 43 points Iwuz and Notsa Alliv collect their 4th Mare of the season.

PREMIER LEAGUE FANTASY CUP

Our 2 remaining teams safely came through the 3rd round.

Large Icardi & Koke 91 v Ted’s Team 68

Dazzysbarmyarmy 79 v Radders F C 60

4th Round Draw

Large Icardi & Koke v Disha Team

Dazzysbarmyarmy v Endemer

Well done Sam on the score and being the new leader. Pressures on you now! Can he handle it?
    Nice one Rosie! The matches are coming in thick and fast. I don't envy you right now. Top job though 👍🏻

Quote Originally Posted by stateside View Post
    Thank you. Sorry to lay all this on you. Update isn’t really good. They think she has Cyrrhosis of the liver. But, tests will be painful and she is older and weaker so do we put her through this? They are supposed to put her in a home temporarily. She can return once she gets strength back.
    Sorry Stateside i just read this. My prayers and best wishes are with you, family and obviously your mother. Sounds like she has good family support and medical help. Keep us posted mate and chin up.

Thank you so much for keeping this going over the Christmas hols, Rosie. You are a super

Well played, Sam

Quote Originally Posted by stateside View Post
    Thank you. Sorry to lay all this on you. Update isn’t really good. They think she has Cyrrhosis of the liver. But, tests will be painful and she is older and weaker so do we put her through this? They are supposed to put her in a home temporarily. She can return once she gets strength back.
    I'm so sorry to hear that, Statesey. That sounds like a really tough decision. I just know that whatever you decide, it will be done with the greatest of thought, love and care for your mom. I wish you all lots of love, and good wishes for your mom's health. Big hug. Winnie xxx

Thanks Winnie and Bongo

Thank you Rosie...

Winnie is that you leapfrogging me again???

Starts again tomorrow guys!

Talking of frogs. I saw a frog break down outside my house the other day. He called the RAC so he could get toad.

I hope to do the write up for week 20 tomorrow. 🤪🍹🍾🥂🍷

Well that’s the plan. 😝😜
    Last edited by VillaRosie; 01-01-2019 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by VillaRosie View Post
    I hope to do the write up for week 20 tomorrow. 🤪🍹🍾🥂🍷

Well that’s the plan. 😝😜
    Have a week off Rosie. Nothing important happened - I didn't lose top spot to my nemesis or have a bad week at all

Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)