+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2018/2019

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    Well written up again Rosie - OK so double gamweeks ahead and blanks and doubles and doubles... Awesome.

How many others will be fielding aguero and sterling on the next game week? How many others will be triple captaining one of them ?!?

How are your cold chips Winesis?
    Always trying to get managers to blab on their top secret tactics, aren't we, sneaky Sammy. My lips are sealed.

Currently trying to reheat remaining chips in the oven. They've been there since before the internationals so just hoping they don't turn to charcoal!

Heads off to persuade Statesey that he really doesn't want that Free Hit Chip this weekend. Bad for the waistline and all that

I've already done a 12 point hit. If I do my wild card will it cancel the hit from earlier in the week?

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    I've already done a 12 point hit. If I do my wild card will it cancel the hit from earlier in the week?
    Nope

Come on Sam your the biggest swat on here. Rosie will know! She knows everything!

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post

The answer is on Fantasy League FAQ’s Bongo. 😜😝😛🤪

Do all transfers have to be made at the same time when using my wildcard?

No. Once you have played your wildcard, any transfers you make within that Gameweek are free, including any you made before playing your wildcard, up until the next deadline.
    Last edited by VillaRosie; 27-03-2019 at 09:30 AM.

"Playing a wildcard will remove any points deductions from transfers already made in the same Gameweek. You play a wildcard when you want to make multiple changes to your team, for example Gameweeks when teams are playing more than once, or when your team is underperforming or has a lot of injuries."

I got it wrong then Bongo, sorry I've never been that indecisive ;P

The problem is sam my team is so good it's hard to improve my team.

There is something else to consider but I can’t, mustn’t say it’s not fair............🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐

If it's about next weeks games I'm in for a bad weekend

Yes it is hard to improve on perfection... As the saying goes "it's hard to be 15th or wherever it is that you are"

Well known phrase

Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)