+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2018/2019

I'm doing my free hit this week othwise I would field about 5 players. 7 people! Bugger I was hoping to climb above Jesh and mount a challenge on iwuz in tenth.

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    I wasted that months ago.. However, I still have 12 players to choose from. 👍👍👍👍
    Sammy Hubball, you are such a big swot! I noticed your been preparing for this week for like months!

Well done Picasso! And you didn't even captain Sterling to get those points!

Mr Sterling is this week's manager's pet. I hope next week's does just as well.

Love the shoes, Rosie! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by MissWinnie View Post
    Sammy Hubball, you are such a big swot! I noticed your been preparing for this week for like months!

Well done Picasso! And you didn't even captain Sterling to get those points!

Mr Sterling is this week's manager's pet. I hope next week's does just as well.

Love the shoes, Rosie! Thank you!
    I'm not responding to your name calling Winesis. 37 points ahead of me is going to be difficult to catch you. I wish you all the best of luck for this week. I know the pressure won't get to you. I know you thrive on it.

I also know you've got ALL your bloody chips left too. Like some greedy hoarding seagull

Cheers Rosie.. free hit token ? Is this like a random guy buying you a pint of Stella in the pub ? 😂

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    I'm not responding to your name calling Winesis. 37 points ahead of me is going to be difficult to catch you. I wish you all the best of luck for this week. I know the pressure won't get to you. I know you thrive on it.

I also know you've got ALL your bloody chips left too. Like some greedy hoarding seagull
    Still all to play for, Hubball Trouble. One or two good (or lucky ) captain choices ... And I know you never give up either.

I'm just hoping my hot chips haven't turned cold!

Week 31

CAPTAIN WATCH

5 players given the armband with 6 managers still believing that Salah would find the net.

1.💥Mane 26 points💥- Picasso, Rosie, Jesh and Yubby. ‘In Mane we trust’

2. Firmino 10 points - Dazzy and HJ.

3. Wilson/Salah/Vardy 4 points - Oz, Bongo, Liam, Winnie, BB, Nuc, Uncle Tony, Iwuz, States and Sam.

Zero points for Gornal who has gone awol.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

Yubby and 8 Daughters F C scoop their first award of the season with 56 hard earned joyous points, runner up Picasso and Cubist Masterpiece with 53 points.

Well played guys👏👏👏👏👏 in what was a low scoring difficult week.

TOP 6 💥

👉1. Ozstan Villa

👉2. Winnie’s Warriors

👍3. Large Icardi & Koke

👎4. Billesley Villans

👉5. Bring on the Blues

👍6. Cubist Masterpiece

Oz maintains a 42 points lead over Winnie in his quest for Fantasy League glory.

Winnie in turn can hear arch nemesis Sam closing in as he claims 3rd place from a disconsolate BB who after a shocking performance from the Villans now finds himself in 4th place.

Nuc a non mover in 5th.

A rejuvenated Picasso up to 6th relegating Uncle Tony down to 7th.

Our favourite Uncle needs to rally his beleaguered team asap.

RELEGATION 😱

👎15. Aston Lillia

👉16. Aston Liam

👉17. Nas T Killa

HJ finds himself back in the drop zone after Yubby’s version of the great escape.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

I thought Gornal was a cert for this, but it was States who scooped his 4th award of the season with 15 unbelievable points. Leaving a relieved BB thanking his lucky stars with 16 points.

FREE HIT TOKENS

6 of the ‘missing’ 7 tokens played.

Dazzy, Uncle Tony, Winnie, Bongo, Yubby and Liam.

States obviously keeping his for a rainy day. 🤪

Fantasy League back on 30th March.

Just had a peek at Gameweek 32 there are now 2 extra games. Another difficult week to negotiate . 🤔🤓

Well done Yubby!!

What a dreadful week. Just as well everyone else did the same.

Nice one Rosie! 👍🏻

I'd be able to hear Sammy Hubball chatter even if he was in 15th place!

Ugh. Hot chip most definitely turned stone cold this week, the flavour made worse by a vinegary sour aftertaste after I took armband off Mane at last minute after hearing rumours he was not in training ...

To run salt in the chip, Yubby won MoW. Well done bro (note gritted teeth) . Well done Picasso too.

I always love stealing a little glory from Oz, but he's proving too strong for me at the moment. Really most unfair - he has bulging biceps. I dont. Huh!

Rosie, you are an absolute star!

Well written up again Rosie - OK so double gamweeks ahead and blanks and doubles and doubles... Awesome.

How many others will be fielding aguero and sterling on the next game week? How many others will be triple captaining one of them ?!?

How are your cold chips Winesis?

Nice one Rosie. Thanks so much for the write up. Waiting for Lady Luck to desert me soon.

Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)