+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2018/2019

I've just experienced a full year now being a dad. Yeah the sleep times are great. Get your phone out and escape into the world of Bigfoot, villa, fantasy league, YouTube if it on quiet.

Wild card done! seems a bit early but I doubt if I could afford them by the time the prices go up. Got some better cheep subs now too.

So our 17 managers started the the season full of hopes and dreams of bringing football ⚽️ home, but for most it will end in tears. 😢

Half of our teams where not in action on Friday night their managers joining Southgate and Martinez in the stands at Old Trafford on a scouting mission and naturally obligatory prawn 🍤 sandwiches.

Anyway down to business.

CAPTAIN WATCH

Stats taken from the Fantasy League. Salah the most picked player and also the most picked captain with DeGea most picked vice captain.

I suspect you know where this is going. 😉 Salah was in 12 of our teams and given the armband in 9 of them making him the top choice, and magic 💥Mo💥didn’t let us down earning 16 sumptuous points for his ecstatic managers.

Joint runners up with 10 points Yubby’s Firmino 👏👏👏and our newcomer Liam with Zaha.👏👏👏 Well played guys.

3 managers did indeed pick DeGea as their vice captain.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

Joint winners this week with a stunning 74 points Uncle Tony with Mr Tee 👍 and his nephew Sam with Large Icardie and Koke 👍 Well played.

TOP 6

After one game :-

1. Large Icardi & Koke - Mr Tee

3. Agbonlahar United

4. 8 Daughters FC - Cubist Masterpiece

6. Winnie’s Warriors

Propping up the table although I am sure not for long with their fantasy league pedigree.

15. Aston Lilla

16. Grealish is a Legend

17. Kirkley Krusaders

MARE OF THE WEEK

🐴 Jesh and Kirkley Krusaders 🐴 An unusually bad start to the season for Jesh and his team.

Our first token played already Sam with his Bench Boost.

Crystal Palace’s Wan-Bissaka was on 6 teams bench and I believe only Sam took advantage of his 12 points.

I was going to ask who would be the first to play their Wildcard? However Bongo has already announced he has for gameweek 2 which is amazing as he finished 3rd this week, will anyone else take the early Wildcard plunge.

Just wanted to say a big well done to Liam on his Fantasy League debut scoring the same points as Dad Oz 49 🤪

The World Cup players may be back in their teams for next week.

Off to a flying write up start Rosie! Thank you.

Well done Sam and Uncle Tony! Over 20 bench boost points Jose - the weasel cunning plan worked! Only 6 points behind you though so within nemesis distance already!

Glosses over fact that Yubby got off to a better start than me

A big well done to Liam on his debut! He already has me worried and I'm sure his Dad will be sweating buckets as he burns the midnight candle agonising over Ozstan Villa!

Sam, your Pep comment made me laugh!

Great report Rosie and well done Sam and uncle tony. 🍌

Haha jesh the mare.

Good week for me. I did my wild card and now i can't pick a side.

Get used to it Sis.
    Oh thats right you already have 2017.

2017 was but a mere blip in the history of my mighty Warriors bro. Oh and being relegated one year too.

Get used to it? Never!

Heads off to open an extra large tub of comfort chocolate ice cream and have a little sulk.

Thanks for the great write up Rosie. Lots of tweaking of teams this week no doubt.

Thanks Rosie as always! The only thing me and my uncle discussed was having Salah as captain. Which you kind of feel obliged to do given his price. My team consisted of Mané and Richalison too until.until . the 11th hour where I changed it. It's going to be a tight campaign. But only the special one can expect to be top so early on and not feel the pressure to.stay there for 37 weeks.

You will be lucky to stay there one week more Sam. I'm breathing down your neck and the pressure will get too you.
    I see yubbys gone for his usual all out defence that seems to work somehow?

Amazingly i still have 3.9 left in the bank

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)