+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2018/2019

Grrrrrrrrr

For many reasons.

Is that the sound of your tummy rumbling all the way down there, bro?

Thank you Rosie - though let's be realistic who the real drongos were this week. Me and Dazzy both wasted a chip that could be worth 40 additional points. I have an excuse, if it rains in London it is my fault, it's a man hunt. So, in summary the real drongo is Dazzy.

Winnie - well done. And I don't say that thru gritted teeth or seething with rage at all. That is all just media bias.

Bongo, your team looks very special. And not in a bad way.

José

Cheers Sam but not happy with Fraser and David Silva in my side at the moment.

Fraser????? Cheep and sccoring well.
    Silva Agreed, I have moved him on already!

Thanks for another Stella write up Rosie. I’m doing my best to hang in there. Itching to press the transfer button but need to show a bit of patience and see what injuries international week brings.

Picasso I am hanging for the dual game weeks later in the season

Quote Originally Posted by yubbywelch View Post
    Fraser????? Cheep and sccoring well.
    Silva Agreed, I have moved him on already!
    Might bite me in the arse I agree but ive seen a player I really want and I think is a better option . You will find out next week when I get 90+ points and close the gap on Uncle Tony.

My son has been giving me the large ones since the last round may have to sneak into his account and nobble his side

Bloody hell you can’t get away with anything on here can you 😂😂 was convinced Kane would smash it against Cardiff

Cheers Rosie 👍

Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)