+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2018/2019

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    Richalison you cock

Yeah! what he said

Quote Originally Posted by yubbywelch View Post
    Yeah! what he said
    What Sam and yubby said.

Week 3

Strangely a number of the ‘top’ teams had no players participating in the Man U v Spurs match which in turn allowed the rest of us to take advantage.

CAPTAIN WATCH

5 captains given the armband no surprise who the top 2 where, 7 votes for Salah v Aguero with 6 votes.

To the victor go the spoils and this weeks victor was Kane 💥 romping in last night with an unbelievable 20 points and what’s more unbelievable only Gornal chose him has captain,👏👏👏👏👏 runner up Salah with 16 points, joint 3rd Alli and Mane with 6 points and last but not least suffering from hero to zero syndrome Aguero with a woeful 4 points.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

Tight finish last night just 2 points between the top 3. Oz 61 points, Rosie 62 points but the winner with 63 glorious points, 💥 The Claret and Blue Army under the leadership of their manager Gornal and Captain Kane triumphed. Well played. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6

1. Mr Tee
    2. Notsa Alliv
    3. Ozstan Villa
    4. Cubist Masterpiece
    5. Large Icardi & Koke
    6. Dazzysbarmyarmy

Uncle Tony still setting the pace, with Iwuz up to 2nd, new entrant Oz leaps in to 3rd at the expense of Bongo 😱 who falls faster than a speeding bullet out of the top 6. Picasso drops to 4th, although Oz and Picasso have same points and both did 2 transfers Picasso lost 4 points where as both of Oz’s where free. Down from 2nd to 5th ooer it’s Sam and remaining in 6th Dazzy.

RELEGATION

15. Grealish is a Legend
    16. Kirkley Krusaders
    17. Aston Lilla

Nuc replaces Gornal in bottom 3, Jesh and HJ remain firmly planted at the wrong end of the table.

MARE 🐴

Close call between Nuc and Liam for this weeks lowest scorer. Nuc just nudges it with a dreadful 35 points against Liam’s 36 points.

Tantrums, handbags and toys chucked out the pram, hairdryers kicked and pizza’s thrown as our managers voice 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 their displeasure at (whispers name in case Sam goes off on one. 🤪 ) Ricarlson’s red card.

Any text messages from Uncle Tony that you can repeat. 🤭🤪

Bongo’ hefty 20 point transfer penalty not too successful as the master plan was to be in the top 500 in the world will he risk another transfer frenzy this coming week. 🤪

HJ has played his Wildcard.

After gameweek 4 Fantasy League takes a break returning on 15th September. Apparently this new UEFA Nations League is starting and it looks like there will be further 2 week breaks in October and November.

Thanks for the report Rosie

Richalison cost me 4 points to bring him in and then got me -2 points for beig sent off. Sometimes it's better to just do nothing (Bongo)

Still, lots to play for and I certainly won't be panicked into using my wildcard*

*runs off to use wildcard

I know what you mean Sam but there is method to my madness. I'm still in touching distance of 1st (30 points ish) and my squad is probably the most expensive now.
    My superior team will claw back the points over the coming weeks.
    Nice one Rosie, thought you had it in the bag this week. Well done gornal.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    I know what you mean Sam but there is method to my madness. I'm still in touching distance of 1st (30 points ish) and my squad is probably the most expensive now.
    How? If you took a 20 point hit after already using your wildcard are you going to cope over the next few months?

Because my squad is now worth 101.4m and I'm the richest manager in the league. Your squad is worth 100.6m. You shop in tescos, I shop in Harrods now 😉
    Last edited by bongosdad; 29-08-2018 at 09:46 PM.

Because my squad is now worth 101.4m and I'm the richest manager in the league. Your squad is worth 100.6m. You shop in tescos, I shop in Harrods now 😉
    You can still by crap in Harrods mate

Not to mention you've got 2 substitutes who have 2 minutes of playing time between them, an injured second choice keeper and two Aldi strikers...

Also, I reckon you spent that much time changing your team around preseason that you can't stop. Hence the WC played already and the 20 point hit. What you doing this week regarding Richalison? And when Pep rests Sterling and when Ings only plays a fraction of the game?

Good luck

Sorry Bingo your madness is just madness.

Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)