+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2018/2019

CAPTAIN WATCH

6 captains on view and strangely no nomination this week for Salah. With 11 votes Aguero was again the red hot favourite pick of our managers.

However with a stunning 40 points Jesh 🌟and Bongo’s 🌟choice Hazard easily scooped the award. Congratulations guys. 👏👏👏👏😜

In joint 3rd place Aguero and Liam’s Ederson with 14 points, joint 5th Yubby with Alonso and Gornal with Kane amassing a miserable 4 points and although Mendy is in a fair few teams only States made him captain. 😱

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

Obviously after tearing up the SB book on tactical play Jesh and Kirkley Krusaders have finally regained their mojo with a mesmerising 80💥 points winning this weeks award at a canter. Well played Jesh. 👏👏👏👏👏 Winnie runner up but a fair way back on 70 points.

TOP 6

1. Mr Tee 💥
    2. Cubist Masterpiece
    3. Large Icardi & Koke
    4. Ozstan Villa
    5. Winnie’s Warriors
    6. Billesley Villans

Uncle Tony maintains a slender lead with the baying pack breathing down his neck, Picasso pressing in 2nd, Sam up to 3rd, Oz stays in 4th, In 5th place its Winnie, yep the top 6’s worse nightmare WINNIE IS BACK, a good week for BB as well up to 6th.

We say au revoir at least for this week to Iwuz and Yubby who slump unceremoniously down to 7th and 10th respectively.

RELEGATION 😱

15. Kirkley Krusaders
    16. Grealish is a Legend
    17. Aston Lilla

MARE OF THE WEEK🐴

Notsa good for Iwuz and his team this week as well as exiting the top 6 they only managed to accumulate a miserly 34 points.

No tokens or wildcards played.

Bongo had his usual dabble in the transfer market. 😛

Theses injuries are going to give our managers some sleepless nights. Decisions decisions. 🤔
    Aguero, Arnautovic, Firmino, Mendy.

After gameweek 8 there is another 2 week’s international break again. 😤

Ha ha, I'd love to think that my presence in the top 6 had the boys waking up in a cold sweat, Rosie, but I think I'm more like an irritatingly persistent, but ultimately harmless, itch.

Soo close at the moment - just a few points separating 5th and 9th so could be all change next week. A huge thank you to Frazer!

Well done Jesh! I knew those BB genes wouldn't allow you to stay down there for long!

Another brill write up! Thank you, as always, Rosie!

Heads off to search for Yubby ...

Great read Rosie 👍🏻

Well done Jesh. 💪🏽

I think I need to go to transfer counselling. I can't help myself. My team needs to be perfect and can't settle with a team that looks poor on paper. Always concerned about players price going up and not being able to afford them in the future. Ive got a good bench too so I should be ok with Mendys injury with Trippier to come in.
    I'm really confident my team will pull back the lead and I will be 1st come November 1st.
    Ok I'm 9th but only 39 off 1st spot.
    Winnie is going to get tons of points from that midfield. I've gone the same way and gone expensive in defence and midfield but light up front.
    Just overtook Yubby so that's nice.

Good luck next week. You will need it! 🍰
    Last edited by bongosdad; 18-09-2018 at 10:52 PM.

Hmm I wonder if there is FL transfer helpline you could call, Bongo? I must admit I have a tendency to take a hit or two if I think a price rise means I won't be able to afford player I have my eye on, but you make me look quite restrained. Thank you for that

I'm boringly predictable with my midfield, as usual, but it's unusual for me to spend so much in defence. I normally consider any defender over £4.5 an utter extravagance. . Slightly nervous of my lack of assets up front, but we shall see ...

8 daughters FC wants to sack their manager, but seeing both he and his stunning wife put a roof over their head, feed them, pay for all their needs, so they instead have gone looking for an assist coach who can actually persuade the manager to actually pick a decent team.

Hmmm what about Skippy, bro?

I've made my transfer this week but because I am.kind I'd like to draw other managers attention to an overlooked £7.4m arsenal player who has scored 5 goals in the last 3 meetings between arsenal and Newcastle.

Just saying loike

Don't say that I will probably buy him

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    How many are on your shopping list for this week Bongo? 😛
    Last edited by VillaRosie; 19-09-2018 at 11:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Come on into my web little fly

Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)