+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 38 of 51 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2018/2019

Watch you back Oz, with another 10 substitutions this week Bonzo still has time to make a late surge to the top.

Quote Originally Posted by birminghamborn View Post
    Watch you back Oz, with another 10 substitutions this week Bonzo still has time to make a late surge to the top.
    True he only needs about 150 points per week and he is laughing.

I look like I messed up this week but its all aprt of my plan to finish above my usual 4th

Week 28

Gameweek 28 started off at at snails 🐌 pace at the end of Tuesday’s matches only Oz and Picasso managed to reach double figures, going with Wolves players and waiting for the points to rack up backfired spectacularly. 😳

However, forward 24 hours and what an exciting finish.

CAPTAIN WATCH

Only 5 captains on view, the overwhelming managers favourite Aguero with 9 votes.

1. Aguero 18 points - Keeping faith Pep wouldn’t pop Jesus in, and where duly rewarded Oz, BB, Nuc, Uncle Tony, Picasso, Iwuz, Jesh, Bongo and with Liam amassing 27 points after playing his Triple Captain token.

2. Aubameyang 14 points - Sam and HJ although both managers very vocal when Emerie subbed him.

3. Pogba 10 points - Yubby.

4. Salah 6 points - Winnie, Rosie and States. Is Mo’s star on the wane?

5. Kane 2 points - Dazzy and Gornal.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

Oz and Ozstan Villa💥 trounced the opposition with a humongous 98 points 💥 to secure their first award of the season and unlucky not to reach the magic ton. Nearest challenger 19 points adrift.

Keeping it in the family Oz Junior Liam runner up with 79 points.

Great score Oz, well done Liam.

👏👏👏👏👏

Top 6💥

👉 1. Ozstan Villa

👍 2. Billesley Villans

👎 3. Winnie’s Warriors

👉 4. Large Icardi & Koke

👉 5. Yet Another Shocker

👉 6. Mr Tee

So only 10 gameweeks till the end of the season, those superb 98 points giving Oz a 30 points lead as he goes for Fantasy League glory.

BB in hot pursuit as he relieves Winnie of 2nd place.

Winnie slides down to 3rd and Sam cemented in 4th. Have they noticed Nuc in 5th is closing the gap.

Uncle Tony retains 6th place after steering Mr Tee into calmer waters after a couple of rocky weeks.

RELEGATION 😱

👉15. Agbonlahor United

👍 16. Aston Liam

👎 17. Nas T Killa

Bongo still deep in the relegation soft and smelly 💩💩💩💩💩.

Liam up to 16th and only 9 points adrift of Bongo.

Leaving States propping up the League.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

Dazzy and the Barmyarmy hold off States secure their 3rd award with 39 insipid points.

TOKENS

Wildcard - Uncle Tony

Triple Captain- Liam

After a staggering 6 transfers this week and a 20 point penalty Bongo now has amassed an impressive 69 transfers so far for the season. 😛😜😝.

Superb Rosie.

Blimey everyone is coming out of the woodwork when someone has had incredibly bad luck.
    My 20 point hit was recovered with van dik alone. I won't come last i refuse!
    Fair play to the ones at the top. Oz in in the top 200,000. Even nuclear at 5th is in the top 400,000. The standard is incredible! Next season I will have to take this seriously.
    Well done Oz and great report Rosie.
    Last edited by bongosdad; 28-02-2019 at 07:50 PM.

Thanks for another amazing review Rosie. You make this competition hugely more entertaining than it probably is.

It's because your consitantly mid table Picasso.

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    There's only one person you need to be scared of miss Winesis

And I've heard that Pep is resting Ageuro and Sterling this week.

Can you imagine if the comp had finished this week and you lost out on a technicality???!
    Presumably you are talking about Bongo, Sam? . (Sorry Bongo.)

I intend to fight to retain my entitlement to be called your nemisis, whatever my final position may be. *Haughty face

Oh, if that had happened, I think my bleating would have got so bad, Oz would have conceded defeat after 5 minutes! Giggles.

The bleating just got louder, Mr Ooozycharmypants!

A big well done btw. And to Liam too.

Big thanks for another fantastic report, Rosie.

Week 29

The level of 🐑 bleating 🐑 from our managers reached a crescendo after a disappointingly poor show from their captains, only Kane reaching double figures with errrr some help. 🤪

CAPTAIN WATCH

Five captains given the armband with Aguero top managers choice with 9 votes.

1. Kane 14 points - Dazzy and Gornal.

2. Sterling/Salah 6 points 💩 - Winnie, Bongo and States.

4. Aguero 4 points 💩 - Oz, BB, Nuc, Mr Tee, Iwuz, Rosie, Jesh, HJ, Liam.

5. Pogba MINUS 2 💩 - Sam, Picasso and Yubby.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

In what was a low scoring week. Oz with Ozstan Villa and Iwuz with Notsa Alliv share the award with 53 respectable points, making it 2 on the trot for Oz and sees Iwuz scoop his 3rd award of the season.

Joint runners up with 52 points Bongo with Agbonlahor United and the Claret & Blue Army minus Gornal. 😜

Well played guys. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6

👉1. Ozstan Villa

👉2. Billesley Villans

👉3. Winnie’s Warriors

👉4. Large Icardi & Koke

👉5. Bring on the Blues. ( Just pray 🙏 Nuc doesn’t have to change it to Singing the Blues on Sunday)

👉6. Mr Tee

Total bore fest this week no movement whatsoever in the top 6.

BB had a slight wobble nothing too drastic but consequently this sees Oz stretch his lead to 44 points.

There is a gap of 60 plus points between 6th placed Uncle Tony and the rest of us wallowing in mid table obscurity.🤪

RELEGATION 😱

👉15. Agbonlahor United

👉16. Aston Liam

👉17. Nas T Killa

No movement in the basement either although Bongo does close to within 3 points of Yubby.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

It was so close at one stage it looked like Picasso with 32 points, but Yubby and 8 Daughters F C came to the rescue with 30 catastrophic points earning their 7th award of the season.

Bongo managed to curb his enthusiasm this week and limited himself to only 1 transfer.

When we arrive at Gameweek 31 it could be very interestimg to see how our managers deal with it 🤔 especially if you are not in possession of a certain something................😜🤪😛
    Last edited by VillaRosie; 04-03-2019 at 12:35 PM.

Page 38 of 51 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)