+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2018/2019

Laporte, Sterling and Aguero are all being rested tonight as Pep has said "United are a weak team and I didn't like the way winnie assumed I wouldn't be rotating"

What a git

Ha ha I believed you for a second until I read your 2nd sentence and saw the time stamp. I thought you had just seen the team sheets! I did quickly skip over to check out the team news though.

No taking Pep for granted. I've spent the entire afternoon on the phone to him trying to persuade him of the tactical benefits of letting my 3 start. Ok. Begging.

My last 2 double game weeks with Sterling as Captain were a disaster, so pretty please third time lucky. No pressure Sterling!

*fingers crossed for a missed penalty followed by a hamstring injury

Week 35

Week 35 was the last gameweek to include the outstanding fixtures, so no more wheeling and dealing required to get players in to score the extra points. Probably need to put Man United players on the purge list after their abysmal showing last night. At least with City out of the Champions League you wouldn’t think Pep would rotate his players in the quest for the Premiership title glory. However as a founder member of the VMFL GIT LIST who knows. 😜😝😛

CAPTAIN WATCH

Seven captains on view this week. Sterling top managers choice with 4 votes.

1. Sterling 16 points - Winnie, Rosie, Jesh and Gornal.

2. Aguero/Aubameyang 14 points - Oz, BB, Iwuz and Yubby.

4. Salah 12 points - Nuc and States.

5. Son 10 points - Sam, Uncle Tony and Dazzy.

6. Jimenez 8 points - Picasso, HJ and 12 points for Bongo who played his Triple Captain Token.

7. Mane 6 points - Liam.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

Joint winners this week with a pulsating 96 points Uncle Tony with Mr Tee and HJ with Aston Lilla.

Well played guys. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👉1. Ozstan Villa Points 2029

👉2. Large Icardi & Koke 2010

👉3. Winnie’s Warriors 1998

👍4. Mr Tee 1984

👎5. Billesley Villans 1974

👉6. Cubist Masterpiece 1942

👉7. Mings the Merciless 1938

Oz maintaining a 19 point lead over Sam with Winnie 31 points adrift and we know Winnie has 2 tokens stashed in her locker so with only 3 gameweeks left will one make an appearance tomorrow. 😝

Uncle Tony’s played a blinder and the new training regime is proving very beneficial as he glides into 4th place, although 45 points behind Oz may prove too onerous our favourite Uncle is 26 points adrift of nephew Sam and a mere 14 points behind Winnie.🤪

BB going south down to 5th.

Nuc giving Picasso a run for his money 💴 as he closes in on 6th place now only 4 points behind. 😝

The rest of us are in mid table obscurity and should probably start preparing for the 2019/2020 season. 😫

RELEGATION 😰

👎15. Notsa Alliv

👉16. Aston Liam

👉17. Nas T Killa

Iwuz in for a shock as his team drop into the relegation zone.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

No contest this week States and Nas T Killa win with woeful 47 points. 🥶

TOKENS

BENCH BOOST
    Uncle Tony, Picasso, Nuc, Rosie and HJ.

TRIPLE CAPTAIN
    Bongo.

Liverpool v Huddersfield kick off Gameweek 36
    Friday 26th. Team sheets in by 7pm.

Everton v Burnley kick off Gameweek 37
    Friday 3rd May. Team sheets in by 7pm.

Thanks Rosie. Jimenez really let me down with my tripple captain. Oh well nothing to play for right now as long as I stay clear of the drop zone.

Exciting finish! Not sure who to put money on with uncle Tony entering the race for top spot. Good luck everyone and thank you so much Rosie.

Top post once again Rosie.

Winning Title is now a bridge too far for me, will just have to settle for a place in Europe.

It's not over until the fat lady sings BB.

A season of wrong captains for me. Still exciting for the top guys though and I’ll be looking to see who wins. Great competition made all the better for Rosie’s fantastic reports.

It's not over yet, BB.

Well done Uncle Tony and HJ.

Oz still at the top of the ladder. A scary place to be this late in the comp. He is doing well despite a lot of desperate attempts at shaking him off. Nerves of steel hath that man.

It's pretty scary down here in third between Sam and Uncle Tony with BB not far behind too!

Thanks once again Rosie!

Thanks Rosie...

Is now the time to be brave? I know Winnie and Oz both have Mané in their teams and so do I, so I am guessing that is who they are captaining (triple in winesis's case), should I go with my gut that says Huddersfield are going to spring a surprise tonight and make Liverpool work hard, just before their crucial game against Barcelona. Should I captain Vardy who has a brilliant record against Arsenal, who themselves have leaked goals??

Is all this just mind games?

Who knows. Good luck everyone*

*outside the top 5

Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)