+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2018/2019

Thanks Rosie. As soon as pogba started his run up I went and transferred him out. I also went off and made a cup of tea, did some ironing and made my last Will and testament. When I came back he was almost ready to kick the ball. Eventually, he missed and I was glad I captained the Cockwomble.

How many teams will be able to field 11 players in GW31 I wonder?

There's only likely to be 1 double game week which will see mancity play twice, but with Pep, that could be 25 different players over the 2 fixtures.

I'm saving my wildcard for week 38 just for a laugh

Well done Oz and Iwuz.

Come on guys we can't let an Oz win this!

Winnie BB Sam pull your finger out! Still time for anyone in the top 6 to win.

Hopefully I will beat Yubby next week and end the season without being compleatly humiliated and relegated.

Nice one Rosie top report 👍🏻🎉

Puff pant! I'm doing my best, Bongo, but Bb keeps blocking my way, and with Hubball breathing hard down my neck, I'm going to need a clever Pep mind reading sheep dog if I'm going to escape the crush of the chasing Pommie herd! Baaa!

Well done Mr Ozfan and Iwuz.

Another fun read, Rosie - thank you!

Week 30

CAPTAIN WATCH

6 captains on view this week with Aguero top pick with 7 votes.

1. Sterling💥 42 points - Winnie and Bongo.

2. Mane 28 points - Sam, Picasso and Rosie.

3. Kane 16 points - Dazzy and Gornal.

4. Aguero/Salah 10 points - Oz, Nuc, Uncle Tony, Iwuz, HJ, Jesh, Liam, BB and States.

6. Son 2 points - Yubby. 😳

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

Picasso and Cubist Masterpiece💥 virtually coasted to their 3rd award of the season with 94💥 superb points finishing 16 points ahead of runners up Winnie and her Warriors with 78 points.

Well played guys. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👉1. Ozstan Villa

👍2. Winnie’s Warriors

👎3. Billesley Villans

👉4. Large Icardi & Koke

👉 5. Bring on the Blues

👉6. Mr Tee

Oz remains in top spot.

Terminator Winnie is back, retaking 2nd place after booting 👠 BB down to 3rd.

Sam a non mover well and truly cemented in 4th place.

Although a bad week for Nuc he retains 5th place.

Uncle Tony’s 6th place in jeopardy as Picasso makes a bid to escape from mid table obscurity and with those 94 points is now only 7 points adrift.

RELEGATION 😱

👎15. 8 Daughters F C

👉16. Aston Liam

👉17. Nas T Killa

Bongo escapes the drop zone with the help of Mr Sterling.

As well as slipping back into 15th place Yubby finds Liam is now only 9 points adrift.

States rock bottom.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

Nuc and Bring on the Blues secured their 3rd award of the season with 39 shocking points, leaving Uncle Tony, HJ and Yubby on 40 points heaving huge sighs of relief.

Oz played his Bench Boost token this week.

So gameweek 31 up next will it turn out to be a game changer with only 5 fixtures could give our managers nightmares. 🤔🤫🤓🧐

Anyway after the trauma of week 31 is over you will be pleased to know we can all take a chill pill and relax as Fantasy League takes a break returning on 30th March. 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Well done Picasso.

Blimey that score surely puts Picasso within a fighting chance of the title. He might be the dark horse in the run in.

I'm aiming for tenth

Did you know Oz is in the top 87.000 in the world!!!!!

Top report Rosie despite you not mentioning that I came 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post

Top report Rosie despite you not mentioning that I came 3rd.

Are you sure you came 3rd Bongo you may need a visit to Spec Savers 🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓

Thanks once again for an amazing report Rosie. I’ll admit I hit a rich vein this week which I suspect will come to an abrupt end this weekend. I’ve already played/wasted my free hit so will be a few players down.

Yep Free Hit Token will be crucial.

I reckon there are still 7 out there.

😜

Quote Originally Posted by VillaRosie View Post
    Are you sure you came 3rd Bongo you may need a visit to Spec Savers 🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓
    Oh bugger you came 3rd. Ok 4th is pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by VillaRosie View Post
    Yep Free Hit Token will be crucial.

I reckon there are still 7 out there.

😜
    I wasted that months ago.. However, I still have 12 players to choose from.

The double game weeks so far look rubbish!! The 2 games for City are Spurs then man United. Man United have a double game week at week 32 but blank in week 33.

I need to get another manager of the week award to get up out of Wengers forever 4th spot.

Thanks Rosie 👍👍👍👍

Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)