+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2018/2019

Hmm … I think it was a drunken late night conversation where Oz promised to send Yubby to England to give Pep a big sloppy kiss if his Ozstan/City players did well. Two Yubby sloppy kisses for a hat-trick from Aguero. I'm very hoping there have been no such drunken late night phone calls with Klopp - I've got too many Liverpool defence points at stake. Giggles.

And while we are on the subject of upsetting managers, Jose Hubball, what have you been saying to your alter-ego? Martial brought on for the last 10 minutes when I've got 6 points from Wilson just waiting to be collected from my bench. Huh!

Quote Originally Posted by MissWinnie View Post
    Hmm … I think it was a drunken late night conversation where Oz promised to send Yubby to England to give Pep a big sloppy kiss if his Ozstan/City players did well. Two Yubby sloppy kisses for a hat-trick from Aguero. I'm very hoping there have been no such drunken late night phone calls with Klopp - I've got too many Liverpool defence points at stake. Giggles.

And while we are on the subject of upsetting managers, Jose Hubball, what have you been saying to your alter-ego? Martial brought on for the last 10 minutes when I've got 6 points from Wilson just waiting to be collected from my bench. Huh!
    This week has been a total disaster! I played my free hit so I could smash it with man City and then I remembered why I don't like city players. Pep. You. Git

A disaster. I’ve got more points on my bench than the entire team.

Being a super thoughtful and organised girl, I went early Christmas shopping, and, after the Pep disaster of this weekend, thought I'd cheer you all up with an early Christmas pressie … Yes, you can open it now … It's a Bongoesque 12 point hit for yours truly, so lots of chances to play catch up.

Ok. I might have had tooo much Ribena with my Sunday lunch, and it seemed like a good idea at the time! Hic!

Heads off to search through handbag for player receipts in vain hope of pleading with transfer cashier for a points refund whilst wondering what on earth have I done!

Week 14

CAPTAIN WATCH

Rosie’s master plan backfired badly after begging Pep to ‘rest’ Sterling for gameweek 14 claiming he would bright eyed and bushy tailed to take on Watford Tuesday night however the miserable ‘git’ withdrew Aguero instead claiming he was injured. 🥵🤕

Aguero was top managers choice with 9 of them giving him the armband, however with their hero being withdrawn through alleged injury vice captains came in to play.

1. Aubameyang - I doubt BB could give toss about Aguero’s withdrawal as his vice captain stepped into the breach to earn 32 ‘Bostin’ points. 👏👏👏👏👏

2. Alisson - Whose Aguero. Oz also celebrating a Triple vice Captain bonanza of 27 points.

3. Sterling - 18 points for Winnie, Uncle Tony, Yubby, Bongo and Sam.

5. Kane & Hazard - 12 points for Gornal, HJ, Picasso and States.

7. Salah, Mane & Ethridge - 6 points for Rosie, Nuc, Jesh, Liam, and Dazzy.

9. Neves - Comes back again to haunt Iwuz with 2 points.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

The legend BB & Billesley Villans scoop this week award with 73 magnificent points and secure their first award of the season.

Runner up Uncle Tony and Mr Tee with 69 points.

👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6

👉 1. Winnie’s Warriors
    👉 2. Mr Tee
    👉 3. Ozstan Villa
    👉 4. Large Icardi & Koke
    👍 5. Billesley Villans
    👎 6. Busted Flush FC

No change in the top 4. BB after his 73 point haul heads upwards into 5th place while Rosie and her 39 point haul head downwards to 6th place.

RELEGATION 😱

15. Aston Liam
    16. Aston Lilla
    17. Nas T Villa.

Again no change in the basement with VMFL strongest man States still holding up the league. 😝

Mare 🐴

Iwuz secures his second mare of the season with 29 depressing points, and probably never wants to hear the name Neves again. 😤

Tokens played:-

Triple Captain- Oz
    Free Hit - Sam

Sending Bongo into a hissy fit of jealousy 🤢 Winnie confesses to a 12 point transfer frenzy.

Remember Gameweek 15 starts tomorrow Tuesday 15th make sure your team sheets are in by 6.45pm and as a midweek fixture report is going to be a quickie. 🤓🤔

Tops report, Rosie! A busy week for you - thank you so much for all your hard work and time. Hugely appreciated. If you ever need a week off btw - just yell - I can't promise all your wonder stats - more along the lines of a daft Dad's Army theme involving Sergeant Wilson being promoted to Captain and a "We're all doomed" Vice Captain Frazer that will have virtually nothing to do with football, ha ha, but the offer is there.

Wow! Well done BB!!!

I cannot believe I made those transfers. As Bongo would say, there was a method to the madness, but in the cold light of day, it now looks more madness than method. I will be sitting crouched, hidden from view in the back of dugout tomorrow night to hide my shame. I might be gone for quite some time. Giggles.

I've already took a 4 point hit with 3 transfers. Nice one Rosie and well done BB. Winnie is smashing it at in the top 70,000 in the world!

Wildcard Token

There are 6 of us clinging on to our Wildcard token and I have just checked Fantasy Rules regarding them.

*****The Wildcard chip can be used twice a season, once in the first half of the season (before 29 Dec 14:00) and once in the second half of the season.

Wildcards are played on the transfers page but aren't active until you have confirmed the transfers.*****

So the motto is if we don’t use it we lose it.

I would have used my wild card ages ago if I had your team Rosie 😂👻

Thanks guys for your kind comments. 🥰

I see another one can be added to the ever growing injury 🤕 list. Liverpool’s Robertson with an alleged dead leg. 😫

Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)