+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2018/2019

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    I would have used my wild card ages ago if I had your team Rosie ����
    That's why Rosie is at number 6, Bongo and you are … well, I need stronger contact lenses … can't see all that way down!

Quote Originally Posted by VillaRosie View Post
    Thanks guys for your kind comments. ��

I see another one can be added to the ever growing injury �� list. Liverpool’s Robertson with an alleged dead leg. ��
    Noooo! Quick! Give it the kiss of life somebody! Where's Yubby when you need him.

My subs are there to cover Peps's rotation merry go round. No room for injuries too!

Thanks Rosie. I don't know how but I got away with it. Could have been a disaster. No risk this week, Sergio on the bench.

Come on Richarlason Sigurdson and Hazzard! Big performances tonight!

I see Klopp has stuck the boot 🥾 in with his team selection tonight. 🤬🥵😡

Week 15

Total disarray again as our managers chosen captains fail to take to the pitch, thanks to injuries along with Messrs Klopp and Guardiola sticking the knife well and truly in, thus making the choice of vice captain imperative.

CAPTAIN WATCH

1. Wilson/Kane with 24 points making their managers Oz, Sam, Dazzy, Gornal and HJ ecstatic.💥

3. Sane 14 points Winnie with Bongo also cashing in after making him vice captain.

4. Hazard 10 points for Picasso, Jesh and States.

5. Salah/Lacazette 8 points for Rosie and Liam.

8. Laporte 2 points a bad return from Uncle Tony’s choice of vice captain.

7. Aubameyang 4 points for BB.

9. Zero points for Yubby and Iwuz as not only their captains but vice captains where a no show.😱

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

Sam and Large Icardi & Koke win the award for the 5th time with 66 points.💥

Crossing the line in second place Picasso and Cubist Masterpiece with 61 points.

Well played guys. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6

👉 1. Winnie’s Warriors
    👍 2. Ozstan Villa
    👍 3. Large Icardi & Koke
    👎 4. Mr Tee
    👉 5. Billesley Villans
    👍 6. Cubist Masterpiece

👎 7. Busted Flush F C

Winnie marching on showing no sign of frailty.

Another excellent week for Oz as he slides effortlessly into 2nd place.

Great week for Sam as he moves into 3rd place.

Uncle Tony slumps to 4th after a disastrous week.

BB holding firm in 5th.

Rosie has her elite team pass evoked as she exits the top 6 and passes it on to a joyous Picasso who claims 6th place.

RELEGATION 😱

👎 15. Kirkley Krusaders
    👉 16. Aston Lilla
    👉 17. States

Liam escapes the relegation haunted with Jesh replacing him in 15th place.

MARE 🐴

After securing his 2nd mare last week, Iwuz has gone and secured his 3rd this week with 25 mortifying points, fending off a late challenge from Uncle Tony with 26 points,

I reckon Iwuz inadvertently kept his team locked out on the pitch over the weekend and forgot about them. 🤪

Gornal plays his Free Hit Token

Remember week 16 is the qualifying round for the Premier League Fantasy Cup.

Well done Sam! Top report as usual Rosie!
    Winnie is 91,000 in the world!!

Bongo, shhh! I dropped 20,000 places this week - I was hoping no-one would notice, so I could continue my pretence of knowing what I'm doing! Giggles.

Hmm … Oz getting slightly too close for comfort - just another winning Captain choice or two away from taking the top spot. Sammy Hubball always scares me, wherever he is in the league.

Well done Sam! Wow - 5 Manager of the Week awards this season - I've not had one yet! A cracking week for Picasso too!

Obviously I won't draw any more attention to Yubby's zero points Captain and Vice Captain.

Well done to Liam on escaping the drop zone. You've fought off some tough opposition with HJ being a two times FL Champion! Statesey just knows everything about football, and Jesh is a top FL veteran!

You spoil us Rosie. Thank you!

Thank you Rosie - I don't know how you find time with all the stats and stuff you put in your reports.

5 times manager of the week and only in 3rd place?!?! I blame Pep and the referees and this week, Klopp!

This year the top 4 have some amazing totals. I think last year, when I finished 4th AGAIN a la Wenger - I got 2004 points in total. If Winnie continues her campaign til the end she is on for 2300 points - which is ludicrous!

All I can say is I would hate to be fighting at the top of the pile with 23 game weeks still to go. The pressure must be intolerable. The pressure must be unbelievable. Winnie and her warriors must be worrying. To be top! Oh not where you'd want to be with ALL THOSE GAME WEEKS
    IMAGINE THE PRESSURE!!*

*Mind games chip played

Very funny, Mr Hubball. Specially designed Jose Hubball mind games chip deflector hat firmly on!

I'm enjoying the penthouse view while it lasts. Probably not much longer, given recent rash transfer decisions. I just KNEW Salah would punish me if I let him go. I thought he'd do it against Burnley, but he lulled me into a false sense of security before being really really mean.

Heads off to sulk in penthouse jacuzzi before Oz, Uncle Tony, or Jose etc decide pull out the plug.

Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)