+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2018/2019

Thanks yet again Rosie. Thought I was in for another bad week when I saw my captain Sterling on the bench. Pep is a nightmare but you just can’t afford to have no Man City players in your team. He’s going to rotate even more over Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by picasso View Post
    Thanks yet again Rosie. Thought I was in for another bad week when I saw my captain Sterling on the bench. Pep is a nightmare but you just can’t afford to have no Man City players in your team. He’s going to rotate even more over Christmas!
    Pep is a git. I can only imagine I would have had a slightly better game week had my captain started, my £9.2 m pound midfielder started and my striker started!

Tip for everyone else...

To avoid any stress and heart ache over the festive period I think none of you should use your triple captains or bench boost tokens on double game weeks. This has nothing to do with me getting 3 WHOLE points from my own use of the chip when I wasted it on Kane.

When are the double game weeks? I will do my triple captain now you said that.

No official dates given yet but usually there's one over Christmas Bongo.

Just be aware tho, with a double game week, you can only do transfer before the 1st round of matches and not in between

Big thanks to our amazing writer upper! A gold for everything apart from the part about Yubby coming coming second.

Well done Jesh. Good Captain call.
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 18-12-2018 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    Pep is a git. I can only imagine I would have had a slightly better game week had my captain started, my £9.2 m pound midfielder started and my striker started!

Tip for everyone else...

To avoid any stress and heart ache over the festive period I think none of you should use your triple captains or bench boost tokens on double game weeks. This has nothing to do with me getting 3 WHOLE points from my own use of the chip when I wasted it on Kane.
    Did Pep once come bottom of a FL mini league and has had it in for FL managers ever since? Giggles. Definitely the most frustrating PL manager ever. Oh to have his benching options though

Btw I hope the news I just heard about Jose has no impact on Large Ikardi and Koke?

Quote Originally Posted by MissWinnie View Post
    A gold for everything apart from the part about Yubby coming coming second.
    See. It upset me so much, I stumbled on my words before saying saying saying... 2nd. It hurt just as much the 2nd time. Ouch!

Note to self. Learn to proof read properly before pressing send.
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 18-12-2018 at 07:19 PM. Reason: Didn't proof read properly. Again.

Quote Originally Posted by MissWinnie View Post

Btw I hope the news I just heard about Jose has no impact on Large Ikardi and Koke?
    When you've won more titles than all the other premier league managers combined (tho that statement may be wrog now because of Ranieri) then you can only blame the players for downing tools.

José is still one of the greatest footballing managers... but he does have some personality issues which I don't share... like his arrogance.

Anyway, LI&K FC is greater than its manager... well not really.

Yes. Sold Hazard. Lost patience with him. Sold Shakiri a while ago now he’s coming through. Bought Salah and turned him into dross. Probably will keep him in the hopes that he never scores another goal for Liverpool.

Your season sounds like my season Stateside

Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)