+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Brentford Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    Hopefully plenty. The biggest job is to pick the lads up after today's hammering. Important not to concede an early goal in the next game
    If you noticed,one early goal, one just before halftime & one just after halftime all the worst times & we did it last time in the Championship so what have we learned.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    He does maybe make some valid points, however before today his last post was this on December 2nd last year:-

http://boards.footymad.net/showthrea...8#post38720098

Not a single post in the eight months from the low point of last season right through to today so you have to wonder what his agenda might be?
    I like to see his posts so don’t start putting him off posting Cam

‘One a day’I’d like to see jog on, read his posts and you’ll see why

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post

Jog on or log off in the nicest possible way.

Yes the same posters who will love these sort of threads, they must be over the moon

Examples please Millertop.

Yes, I will openly admit that I don’t like Vaulks and Palmer. Vaulks simply isn’t good enough and Palmer passes 5 yards sideways or backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Yep we need to shut up shop and bore teams to death away from home and hope for the odd break. That means we need to be organised, strong and resilient.

We want opposition fans to say we are the most boring team they have played not the weakest and that we didnt deserve the point (s) we got.
    Unfortuneately I have to agree with you, if he is struggling to get the players he wants then play a 5-4-1 home and away until we are safe in this league.

Plan B--6 goal thriller last time we played at Brentford,6 goal thriller this time--ergo don,t play them again,in fact bypass the champs altogether and go straight to the Prem.Sorted-now where did I put my tablets.
    Seriously,last season we lost the first game and then got going.I do wonder if one of our problems is tthe same as befalls England(although at an obviously lower level) in that we have plenty of midfield runners but no playmaker.

Hopefully the team will do that by going on a good run!

Early days. Disappointing yes, but there is only one way from this result. Move on, the season starts against Ipswich next Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by one_a_day View Post
    Examples please Millertop.

Yes, I will openly admit that I don’t like Vaulks and Palmer. Vaulks simply isn’t good enough and Palmer passes 5 yards sideways or backwards.
    Try reading your comment on here ‘What a clueless idiot you are ‘
    No need for it , it wind people up or was that your intention?

I take some of it back though, think I might have got you mixed up with another poster

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast