+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: That F*ckwit has to go, already...

That F*ckwit has to go, already...

Can’t say I was impressed with the Numpty manager not being punted along with all the players from last season, and here we are, one game in, and back to the same old sh!t, deary me!!! WTF does Martin see in that muppet???

If that clown is not punted soon, then we’ll have a serious mutiny on our hands!!

I dont think there will be a mutiny, but we certainly will not get the crowd we did today until the easy decision is made! Will be at the next few home games on my own and will be making a decision after that!

Honestly, get this fkin idiot to fk out this club

Hopeless didn't even describe it, he's had mckinnons team (McKinnon lost two home games in 35 btw this clown is now losing then regular) then made them worse with some of our worst results since the 50's, now a new set of players and he can't organise or motivate them, which the majority of us knew

Dunfermline won at a canter despite us taking an undeserved lead

Reality, we will be mid table at best under him, we will be too far behind by the end of August to make a fist of it

Act now Martin, this is the only decision that matters and so far you are failing big time

Introduced my 4yr old to the beautiful game today.

Badly let down and embarrassment.

Crowd will dwindle fast if today is anything to go by and I will also be seriously considering whether to return if things don’t change.

Was not impressed by one player today. Just cannot understand that Dunfermline have lost 2 of their supposedly best players to us but managed to get two(love them or loathe them), who ripped United apart among others. Edge does not play all season and we punt Durnan one of our more consistent performers last season. Saw absolutely nothing today that gives me hope of being anywhere near the top 4 let alone top of the league! The writing was on the wall in the Betfred cup and still the board cannot see it. Only so many kicking the fans can take, before the gap in the stands gets bigger.

On the basis of today's 5 star shambles I see no hope of any improvement under the current manager. All for stability but all that will currently do is make us consistently awful. Csaba has to go.

He had to go in April but the monkey knew better,i have heard even players were telling the chairman he had to deliver the letter but he would not listen.The monkey's decision in April is on a par with anything his Arch drinking buddy Thompson ever managed during his disastrous last few years at the helm.
    Its got to said that decision's made in the Royal Arch and Nero's in the Ferry have ruined the club,its hard to believe that two men who are supposed to have DUFC's best interest's at heart could cause so much carnage.You would look back on this period thinking we were being run by the Hun and the Fun,FACT.

That subbie at half time was f*cking stupid. Get tae fu*k csaba.

Who I really feel sorry for are the people who bought season tickets. Wheres the target man? How many seasons is that now that we have been saying that?

Look at Craig Levein at Hearts, hes got his target man in and he can use that option. When he was our manager we had De Vries and Daly. Yet the strength and depth we all want in our squad, we've got much of a muchness, ffs.

Value for money...................

Predictable and complete capitulation, nothing new their unfortunately.

Do us all a favour Shabba and resign.

The only way any managerial change is going to take place in the short term is through fan power and refusal to attend games.

I get the team need our backing and I have done so for almost 40yrs through thick and thin. Bt surely a line has to be drawn at some point.

I know it was first game of the season. Bt On the evidence of what I have seen from the pre-season match against Brechin, cup games and today I see little or no sign of any improvement. It’s still the same old tired tactics from last season.

If he is allowed to continue to manage the team in my opinion we will finish around mid table at best.

So the question is how long do we as honest supporters allow this to go on??

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)