+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New season

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    we had the better chances today,nae use if we dont finish thum though,absolute stinking pen in my eyes.
    thought we needed a subby when they started to get more of the ball in the final 20

and for what its worth dina ask caulker to play like franz beckenbaur,he is a stopper and a good headerer o the baa,so why ask him to build near every move from the back

keeper looked awfy shakey and that was without seeing the keystone cops effort for the winning goal

3 points oot the window today and not many lessons learned from last season
    This is one of the teams that we will be fighting relegation with
    To hand them a flyer like this on a plate is only gonna lead to one thing
    Some will mock this as usual but its time to waken up

it is early days mate but warning signs have went unheeded from last season,we are very poor down the left,stubbs obviously done his homework and played on kerr,feel sorry for kerr as he appears to be getting hung oot to dry,i would cut my losses with Moussa now,never a goalscorer in a million years,we play with 10 men every single time he is on the field.

a proper left back and proper striker is a must imo

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    I thought the keeper did well until his major phuck up, had the imposter put that penalty away, I think we’d have gone on to win 3 or 4 - 1
    i thought goalie was very shakey mate did we really pay 100k for him?

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    i thought goalie was very shakey mate did we really pay 100k for him?
    Jambos didn’t call him flapjack for nothing.

If nothing else the result was a perfect storm for our really obvious weaknesses

Keeper not great
    Need a left back
    Need a goal scorer (3rd season without one).

IF Kamara goes and he have funds then the remainder of the transfer window with define if Terry gets another one

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)