+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What A Thoroughly Enjoyable Afternoon

What A Thoroughly Enjoyable Afternoon

Great start to the season , can't ask for more , players look fitter , sharper and comfortable in a system .

Two cracking goals from Thiam to get us off to a flyer .

Dropped off a bit second half which was understandable with the heat and effort put in first half .

Nice little end to the game and a goal for young Victor to complete the rout .

Pleased as punch , well done to Daniel and the lads .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Great start to the season , can't ask for more , players look fitter , sharper and comfortable in a system .

Dropped off a bit second half which was understandable with the heat and effort put in first half .

Good stuff Animal. Team off to a flyer, Mamadou off to a flyer n all which am really pleased abart for him personally. Did he look lighter and fitter than last season?

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Good stuff Animal. Team off to a flyer, Mamadou off to a flyer n all which am really pleased abart for him personally. Did he look lighter and fitter than last season?
    Aye he looked a lot fitter pass , first half mate Oxford didn't know what hit them , the intensity and energy in our play killed em .

Mowatt was MOM for me , never thought I'd ever type that , don't know what Stendel's done with him over the summer but he looks a different player , Toni Kroos esque .

All about confidence with young players , once the fear is taken away then the talent starts to emerge .

Good test next week at Bradford and we will see where we are at .

Beers going down well at the moment .

Thuz only one word to describe Mamadou Thiam--

LEGEND

Av been saying all along on here that this lad ez got ivverything. His shorts may be too small, he can only last 70 mins at most but who cares--two superb strikes.
    We have found the ability to win in the Third Division. Long may it continue. The onlooking owners will ev nodded in delight.
    Who else thinks MaGheean is a dead ringer for Gordon Ramsay and Dougall for Firmino ?
    50/50 Lass lookin hot, hot, hot--shorter hair, off the shoulder black and white top, skin tight leggings and blue and white striped deck shoes. Dint win.
    Daniel Stendel's Red and White Army !

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Thuz only one word to describe Mamadou Thiam--

LEGEND

Av been saying all along on here that this lad ez got ivverything. His shorts may be too small, he can only last 70 mins at most but who cares--two superb strikes.
    We have found the ability to win in the Third Division. Long may it continue. The onlooking owners will ev nodded in delight.
    Who else thinks MaGheean is a dead ringer for Gordon Ramsay and Dougall for Firmino ?
    50/50 Lass lookin hot, hot, hot--shorter hair, off the shoulder black and white top, skin tight leggings and blue and white striped deck shoes. Dint win.
    Daniel Stendel's Red and White Army !
    The war some good solid tarn lads waddling abart today SB , if you've got it flaunt it .

They can pull a good pair of shorts off too .

Very impressive day all round .

Aye he looked a lot fitter pass , first half mate Oxford didn't know what hit them , the intensity and energy in our play killed em .

Mowatt was MOM for me , never thought I'd ever type that , don't know what Stendel's done with him over the summer but he looks a different player , Toni Kroos esque .

All about confidence with young players , once the fear is taken away then the talent starts to emerge .

Good test next week at Bradford and we will see where we are at .

Beers going down well at the moment .

Thanks alot for reply mate, good to hear and pleasantly surprised at Mowatt, long may it continue. He's obviously dropped the attitude and knuckled darn bit sarnds. The least you expect from a professional footballer. Enjoy thi beers. 4 nil victories dunt happen often. I believe the last 4 nil victory for the reds came 2 years ago at molineux when that so called clueless git Hecky must a got lucky

GOOD summary Animal, great performance

The war some good solid tarn lads waddling abart today SB , if you've got it flaunt it .

They can pull a good pair of shorts off too .

Very impressive day all round .
    A few tarn gals also !

Stopped while end chaps. Mowatt needs a new deal. His pass with outside of boot that lead to Kieffer Moore being in on keeper and his deadball delivery was sublime. Cant afford to lose this lad. I've stuck my neck on block n' backed him. He'll only get better. Proud as punch fellas

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Stopped while end chaps. Mowatt needs a new deal. His pass with outside of boot that lead to Kieffer Moore being in on keeper and his deadball delivery was sublime. Cant afford to lose this lad. I've stuck my neck on block n' backed him. He'll only get better. Proud as punch fellas
    Seen Mowatt in 4 pre -season games Ponte - impressive and with Dougall could be awesome combo

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast