+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tony Pulis Still Gets Slated.............

Tony Pulis Still Gets Slated.............

Pulis had to go! That said, one year on - two managers later and playing football in a league against the likes of Bolton and Rotherham, Pulis still gets some stick on our board.

We played against a crap side today who should have been relegated last year in front of a sell out and lost. Boro played against a damn good Millwall side and got a credible point. Whose laughing..............

Have some not realized that we had crap players when Pulis was in charge, overated players, expectations too high, and that's why sticking plasters were applied or the bus was often parked . Or are we blaming our Tone now for average players refusing to play, or newer players coming in from the lower leagues? Two managers later, and playing the mighty Bolton and losing - many would say we are even more crap than the days of Pulis! Personally, I would rather have parked the bus against top quality teams in the Premier League and lost. than lose against sub standard teams like Bolton today in an inferior league.

I bet neutrals would put a larger bet on Boro getting promoted than our lot. The quicker Rondon, Chadli and Dawson go and get fecked the better so the atmosphere can be improved!

PS - all the fault of Big Dave though, as nobody ever blames our EXCUSE for a Board or that Chinky who may or may not show his little face for at least one game of the season!

BD is going to sold down the river and all he will say is "yeah, but".

Never slated Pulis once. I saw him being a good manager for getting results with an average squad. He's very good at that.

It really is time to give it a rest about Pulis........he’s long gone and someone else’s problem now.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    Never slated Pulis once. I saw him being a good manager for getting results with an average squad. He's very good at that.

Perhaps in hindsight our squad was not even average! They are certainly not average after losing in a division below against no hopers Bolton who almost joined Sunderland this year! Finishing above Boro this year will be in the top six - for sure!

Anyway - Big Dave will get all the money this week Jenkins promised!!!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Pulis had to go! That said, one year on - two managers later and playing football in a league against the likes of Bolton and Rotherham, Pulis still gets some stick on our board.

We played against a crap side today who should have been relegated last year in front of a sell out and lost. Boro played against a damn good Millwall side and got a credible point. Whose laughing..............

Have some not realized that we had crap players when Pulis was in charge, overated players, expectations too high, and that's why sticking plasters were applied or the bus was often parked . Or are we blaming our Tone now for average players refusing to play, or newer players coming in from the lower leagues? Two managers later, and playing the mighty Bolton and losing - many would say we are even more crap than the days of Pulis! Personally, I would rather have parked the bus against top quality teams in the Premier League and lost. than lose against sub standard teams like Bolton today in an inferior league.

I bet neutrals would put a larger bet on Boro getting promoted than our lot. The quicker Rondon, Chadli and Dawson go and get fecked the better so the atmosphere can be improved!

PS - all the fault of Big Dave though, as nobody ever blames our EXCUSE for a Board or that Chinky who may or may not show his little face for at least one game of the season!
    Yep I'll never understand how anyone could slate a manager who won 2 out of his last 21 matches just half a season ago.

When you state "nobody ever blames our EXCUSE for a Board etc" are you that nobody?
    Last edited by 9goals2hattricks3pen; 05-08-2018 at 11:49 AM.

The club is a grim place and that is down to the reign of Pulis.
    I will continue to slate him at every given opportunity.

Pulis turned Albion into the new Stoke, hated by all (and that nearly included me). Stop backing the idiot, Al.
    Partridge was almost, but not quite, as bad.

Spent more money than anyone in Albion's history. Which is why the pot is empty now.
    Part of a management team that turned down over £50m for Evans and Rondon.
    Broke a club record run of scoreless games.
    And yes his all conquering team did lose to a lower league team at home.
    Harvey Barnes would get nowhere near a Pulus side.
    I could go on but you get the picture.
    There is much to loath the clown for and if you read what Boro supporters say his infection is starting to spread up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Whicka_Mon View Post
    Spent more money than anyone in Albion's history. Which is why the pot is empty now.
    Part of a management team that turned down over £50m for Evans and Rondon.
    Broke a club record run of scoreless games.
    And yes his all conquering team did lose to a lower league team at home.
    Harvey Barnes would get nowhere near a Pulus side.
    I could go on but you get the picture.
    There is much to loath the clown for and if you read what Boro supporters say his infection is starting to spread up there.
    Can confirm that Whicka. Not too many happy to see him in the first place and most already losing patience with his style, or lack of it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)