+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Charlie Adam (not signing)

Charlie Adam (not signing)

What a horrible disrespectful c unt of a man, did anyone else hear his interview on Radio Scotland today, bumming up his Sevco and how magnificent they will be under his mate Stevie G. How the players he has recruited are way better than anything any other team outside of Celtic have.

League is only between Celtic and Sevco. Nobody else matters everyone else is playing for 3rd spot.

One of the most disgusting disrespectful clueless thick interviews I've ever had the displeasure of every hearing. If anyone saw me driving today I wasn't suffering road rage it was radio rage!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    What a horrible disrespectful c unt of a man, did anyone else hear his interview on Radio Scotland today, bumming up his Sevco and how magnificent they will be under his mate Stevie G. How the players he has recruited are way better than anything any other team outside of Celtic have.

League is only between Celtic and Sevco. Nobody else matters everyone else is playing for 3rd spot.

One of the most disgusting disrespectful clueless thick interviews I've ever had the displeasure of every hearing. If anyone saw me driving today I wasn't suffering road rage it was radio rage!!!
    Aye, but as soon as his Pravda interview was done (it was with that Hun f**k Kenny McIntyre) it was ridiculed & had the p1ss ripped out of it by Michael Stewart, Richard Gordon & Willie Miller.

It was a nonsensical interview from the fat hun c**t.

Totally agree. He is trying his best to get a move to them but I don’t think the new club would entertain him.

The fat hun minks opinion of the season coming is as rotten as his teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Aye, but as soon as his Pravda interview was done (it was with that Hun f**k Kenny McIntyre) it was ridiculed & had the p1ss ripped out of it by Michael Stewart, Richard Gordon & Willie Miller.

It was a nonsensical interview from the fat hun c**t.
    Agree they shredded him but why was that utter s4ite even given air time???

Agree they shredded him but why was that utter s4ite even given air time???
    If I was in charge of BBC Sport Scotland I’d completely cut them out of getting ANY airtime.
    Give the scum NO publicity.
    SEVCO have blamed every fu*ker for Rangers dying.
    Dave King deflects & lies to his own support & they are thick enough to lap it all up.
    They’ve boycotted or banned various things, including the BBC for daring to tell the truth.

So why should the BBC pander to their scum support by giving them any air time?

F**k SEVCO.

I’m really suprised at this. I would’ve thought an interview with Charlie Adam would’ve been both entertaining & informative

I listen to a load of podcasts (dog walking) some of which relate to Wendy Moneyball fitba.
    I've heard a few tables which attest to Adam's total ballbaggery.

By all accounts he's just a cock womble.

Fortunately didn't hear anything.

I did try to listen to off the ball but there was some female on it so I only managed 2 minutes.

Is there anything more nauseating than a female with a weegie accent?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Is there anything more nauseating than a female with a weegie accent?
    An Aberdeen manager with one?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast