+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Charlie Adam (not signing)

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Fortunately didn't hear anything.

I did try to listen to off the ball but there was some female on it so I only managed 2 minutes.

Is there anything more nauseating than a female with a weegie accent?

I'm all for gender equality and all the rest of it (I actually p!ss my wife off fairly regularly with my "feminist cr@p") but that particular lassie was just impossible to listen to. Regardless of the level of knowledge, experience, qualifications etc her voice was like sandpaper over your gooch. Plus she was obviously hamming up the 'weegie man of the people' type dialect to try and fit in, which made it 10 times worse.

I actually said to the mrs as I turned it off that when Cosgrove isn't presenting the replacement should be a non-weegie just to make it bearable for the majority of the country.

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeJam View Post
    I actually said to the mrs as I turned it off that when Cosgrove isn't presenting the replacement should be a non-weegie just to make it bearable for the majority of the country.
    Cosgrove and Richard Gordon have filled their non weegie quota - no room for anyone else....

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Cosgrove and Richard Gordon have filled their non weegie quota - no room for anyone else....
    Jim Spence min

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Jim Spence min
    Used sparingly pretty much for joot regional games only.

Remember the campaign when he had the temerity to go against the Pravda party line and say Sevco were a new club. Not seen or heard on the BBC for donkeys....

Lego muncher Adam just been on Sportsound after his dribbling nonsense at the weekend.

Michael Stewart just ripped him a new a’rsehole 😂 The boy Adam is an illiterate balloon - window licking mink.

Stewart asked him if he agreed with the bin dipper and thought poor decisions were unique to Sevco.

His answer?

Poor decisions are UNIQUE TO EVERY club 😂😂😂

Yet they let this waste of air on the radio 😳

That Kenny McIntyre really is an odious contemptible Hun loving c’unt though. Absolutely no journalistic integrity at all 😡

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Used sparingly pretty much for joot regional games only.

Remember the campaign when he had the temerity to go against the Pravda party line and say Sevco were a new club. Not seen or heard on the BBC for donkeys....
    Ive heard him heaps. This season in the League cup coverage

He was hounded out but he came back

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123