+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: That was more than a ‘wake up call’

That was more than a ‘wake up call’

Early doors I know, but some glaring errors.
    Clearly Hegazi and Bartley are unsure of the partnership. Too much pointing from Bartley and little else. I’m hoping he he will demonstrate some decent defending skills, but dreadfully lacking on today’s performance. Certainly nowhere near the quality, and more particularly, commitment of Macca.
    Unfortunately Bartley’s apparent ‘captain of defence’ role is proving unsatisfactory to Gibbs and Nyom. They need support and cover not constant pointing and instructions to hold the offside line.
    What goes on with Livermore ? Similarly Phillips, albeit the latter showed some effort at times.
    Robson Kanu’s Days look numbered and Darren must be bold with substitutions when things are not going right.
    Keeper Sammy....jury out.
    Major positive Barnes.
    Let’s see what the transfer deadline produces or reduces.!

Glad someone else notice bartley blame everyone apart from himself for everything that went wrong, despite 2 sloppy goals.

He gave burke a bo llocking for no apparent reason, and surely he must already know he is dog s hit, so why single him out.

Bartley is a fledgling brunt with his constant blaming every one else.

Mf was c rap, no mulumbu type presence.

Hrk a joke falling down and showing the strength of a toddler.

Also, glad to see you saw that sam johstone was iffy. Hopefully, just have train vile s hit out of him (get on it cutler).

Jrod with samurai haircut could not slice open a banana let alone a defence.

They came to defend and we could not break them down.

Get the swap deal for rondon't done and get brentfords wood if swansea haven't already bought him.

The bench today was shocking.

Big time charlies, who don't give a foook are not going to make it better.

My opinion all summer has been that we have further to fall before any hope of seeing better times.

We are doing a “Sunderland” in terms of this half a r s e d approach of keeping “Billy Big Bollox” wasters like Livermore and other serial failures and not investing in our own or bought in youth.

Most fans would’ve preferred to see another year for G Mac and Yacob and losing their spirit and guts was a big mistake.

I foresee League One and a massive cull of these wasters.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Glad someone else notice bartley blame everyone apart from himself for everything that went wrong, despite 2 sloppy goals.

He gave burke a bo llocking for no apparent reason, and surely he must already know he is dog s hit, so why single him out.

Bartley is a fledgling brunt with his constant blaming every one else.

Mf was c rap, no mulumbu type presence.

Hrk a joke falling down and showing the strength of a toddler.

Also, glad to see you saw that sam johstone was iffy. Hopefully, just have train vile s hit out of him (get on it cutler).

Jrod with samurai haircut could not slice open a banana let alone a defence.

They came to defend and we could not break them down.

Get the swap deal for rondon't done and get brentfords wood if swansea haven't already bought him.

The bench today was shocking.

Big time charlies, who don't give a foook are not going to make it better.

Could not have put it better myself! Jay R looked as if he was planning his Burnley pad on the pitch - six/seven beds perhaps with pool! As much creativity as a bunch of four year olds doing finger painting!

Absolute shambles and Bolton are complete crap!!! Very disappointed with the lack of subs used! Not looking good with Forest and Norwich coming up!

Rather than blame the manager which is the norm at West Brom! Feck the Board especially Jenkins with his promises and that little runt in China.

PS - feck all those players off that don't want to be here immediately.

Don't forget Al jenkins promised us a team built on goal power.

More like fooooking girl power.

And that little traitor c??? Dhanda scores the winner for swansea.

Brilliant start to the season, a bit like getting battered against Walsall.

I just hope it ends the same.

Don't forget Al jenkins promised us a team built on goal power.

More like fooooking girl power.

Brilliant start to the season, a bit like getting battered against Walsall.

I just hope it ends the same.
    Could you fill me in on the following BB, I have probably missed some info etc:

A Youth player like brown and sinclaire who we found and coached but foooked off to Chelsea and livafool at the first opportunity.

He in particular went to livafool who in turned foooked him and then he went to Swansea on free this summer and scored the winner for them with his first touch in pro football.

A Youth player like brown and sinclaire who we found and coached but foooked off to Chelsea and livafool at the first opportunity.

He in particular went to livafool who in turned foooked him and then he went to Swansea on free this summer and scored the winner for them with his first touch in pro football.
    Ok, thanks BB. Sadly not the first I understand.

At least one consolation boys is that we lost to a team that are in the top 3.

IMHO Brunt was back to his old self, flapping his arms and shrugging his shoulders, blaming everybody else, maybe the captaincy doesn't suit him, but must say he wasn't on his own in passing responsibility, but that was all some of them could pass.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)