+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New team

New team

Same old sh1te. Players gave up before the match was finished. No one trying to get the ball when it was dead/out of play to get on with the match when we were getting beat. No leadership. . . .Just fk off now Shabba please.

I firmly believe that the players have given up on this clown also not only the fans. There is no fight no energy nothing from the players. Either he talks a good game when signing players and fools them into signing or they are actually ****e and no other team wants them so they come for a wage.

Quote Originally Posted by Pissedoffshed View Post
    I firmly believe that the players have given up on this clown also not only the fans. There is no fight no energy nothing from the players. Either he talks a good game when signing players and fools them into signing or they are actually ****e and no other team wants them so they come for a wage.
    New players are usually hungry and keen to impress. Normally I would blame the player but it's obvious there is someone far wrong with the management. Would be interested in what the "positive" posters are saying now. New team etc, need time to gel.

Give yourselfs a fking shake

Quote Originally Posted by RaysRedEye View Post
    New players are usually hungry and keen to impress. Normally I would blame the player but it's obvious there is someone far wrong with the management. Would be interested in what the "positive" posters are saying now. New team etc, need time to gel.

Give yourselfs a fking shake
    The most positive supporter in world football is Shedka(take that as a massive compliment mate)when he tells you we are going to hell in a handcart FN listen to him.The supporters still backing Shabba either know F ALL about football or just want to believe that their better's in life ie The Organ Grinder and his FN Monkey are more qualified than they are to make decision's on the future of Dundee United Football Club,FACT.

You were right first time GB, they know fu*k all about football, consistently wrong, you know who you are.

[QUOTE=GUNBOAT;38967779]The most positive supporter in world football is Shedka(take that as a massive compliment mate)when he tells you we are going to hell in a handcart FN listen to him.The supporters still backing Shabba either know F ALL about football or just want to believe that their better's in life ie The Organ Grinder and his FN Monkey are more qualified than they are to make decision's on the future of Dundee United Football Club,FACT.[/QUOTEq

I hear ya GB, and I dont often agree with you `or Shedka. . . And as for that scripted interview with MM during the week?

This is a farce of sevco/fun proportions

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    The most positive supporter in world football is Shedka(take that as a massive compliment mate)when he tells you we are going to hell in a handcart FN listen to him.The supporters still backing Shabba either know F ALL about football or just want to believe that their better's in life ie The Organ Grinder and his FN Monkey are more qualified than they are to make decision's on the future of Dundee United Football Club,FACT.
    I dont think there are many left who are still backing Shabba. I was willing to give him the first 9 games, but i feel like that is about to disappear out the window. Ive only seen 2 games but i really dont see any difference from last season.

He should have never been given the job in the first place.
    ST listened to his drivel and was impressed.
    Say no more.

[QUOTE=RaysRedEye;38967795]
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    The most positive supporter in world football is Shedka(take that as a massive compliment mate)when he tells you we are going to hell in a handcart FN listen to him.The supporters still backing Shabba either know F ALL about football or just want to believe that their better's in life ie The Organ Grinder and his FN Monkey are more qualified than they are to make decision's on the future of Dundee United Football Club,FACT.[/QUOTEq

I hear ya GB, and I dont often agree with you `or Shedka. . . And as for that scripted interview with MM during the week?

This is a farce of sevco/fun proportions
    I do not blame you for not agreeing with me why should you?,i used to be a fairly well liked poster on this board but when you havnie really posted too much positivity for a few years you have to accept a hammering from your fellow supporters and by phuck i have taken some shyte since 31-01-15.
    When i predicted relegation was a possibility i was regarded as the Board Clown,when Funsters pointed out that only GUNBOAT can see the mess they are in it was a conspiracy between me and the FUN according to some,when i said Thompson was wrecking the club i had mental health issue's.
    I only wish i had been wrong and still had a team to support however the day will come when new owners who understand how to run our club come along and i will be at the front of the Q to back them with every spare penny i have,FACT.

By the way is there anybody out there wondering why a decent(No a superfan)supporter of the club who went home and away with United who had never won a trophy in its history year after year has become so disenfranchised with his team?.The point i make is simple if the Monkey and the Organ Grinder can lose my support there are thousand's and thousand's more who may follow suit.If you want a warning from history look at the FUN they have many who would fight you in the street over futba but have never been in Dens since the TC Keay end existed,FACT.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)