+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Nothing learned from last season.

might not be the worst idea to put basham back in midfield especially for these 2 tough away games maybe even try leonard at rcb if chris sticks with the system as ive said earlier i would try a lone striker with 2 in behind this week think it could work for us but please chris no lundstrum and evans together it just doesnt work im afraid

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Its not about who is right and who is wrong. I think we all saw where we struggled last year, and we kind of knew the sort of players we needed. Similarly, we all saw what happened on Saturday, and the errors that were made.

I dont have a problem with anyone being disappointed. I was disappointed myself. What I think is wrong is the level of savage (and its really been savage) criticism of anything and everything from individual players and management much of which is coming from posters who turn up infrequently and vent their spleens, call anyone out who's not frothing with rage, and no doubt will feck off not to be heard from the next time we do well.
    Agreed - some really way over the top criticism on here - it was ONE game at the start of a long season. Hate the way some players are being slated and written off by posters who appear once in a blue moon with nothing positive to say...but that's just me I guess.

If you read the posts though it's not about one game at the start of the season. It's about a continuation of the poor decisions and play that cost us last season.

Also, it has to be said, this is a forum. At the risk of sounding trite, no one forces you to read posts; no one forces you to visit. By its very nature, it's going to have posts that you disagree with. Best thing you can do is just ignore them.

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    If you read the posts though it's not about one game at the start of the season. It's about a continuation of the poor decisions and play that cost us last season.

Also, it has to be said, this is a forum. At the risk of sounding trite, no one forces you to read posts; no one forces you to visit. By its very nature, it's going to have posts that you disagree with. Best thing you can do is just ignore them.
    I get that CD - that's why I posted because I disagree with it - won't change a thing tho

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    I get that CD - that's why I posted because I disagree with it - won't change a thing tho
    Thing is, if it's all sweetness and light and positivity, we'd end up with NKT. And no one wants that!

I dislike the personal, ad hominem attacks on this site, but I'd still rather it was like it is than the nonsense on Porktalk.

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    Thing is, if it's all sweetness and light and positivity, we'd end up with NKT. And no one wants that!

I dislike the personal, ad hominem attacks on this site, but I'd still rather it was like it is than the nonsense on Porktalk.
    Yes, you're right - it would be boring and where we (I) go wrong is expecting everybody else to be exactly like ourselves

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    Stearman can only play centrally in a 3 mate. Egan is the man.
    So move Egan to the right.

or when weve sold o connell play egan and stearman in a back 4 and ditch the 3 at the back

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678