+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 43 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Rangers (match thread)

McInnes talks some amount of sh!te.

I think he knows fans are questioning him now.

DM 's turn now. You're bang on Mason. Fatigue, mental fatigue to blame for our poor decision making. People don't realise this aspect of the game. I realise that you're a ****ing romancer. He believes we ran out of time and could have gone on to win it. Got the point we deserved.
    Hmmm

'Mental fatigue' took its toll - McInnes
    FT: Aberdeen 1-1 Rangers

Aberdeen manager Derek McInnes on BBC Radio Scotland: "It was clear they couldn’t get to the same level of performance they’re capable of and showed in the two Burnley games.

"The sending-off changes the whole dynamic of the game. The penalty looks soft, but my staff have seen it again and can see why the referee has given it.

"The onus was on us to try and find answers. It wasn’t even a lack of spark in the final third – we couldn’t even get there because our choice of pass was really disappointing at times. We’d no real flow to our game.

"Rangers camped really well within their shape. But our decision-making on the ball can only be down to that mental fatigue, lack of sharpness and brightness and intensity that were so evident in the Burnley game.

"People will watch and say, players have got to be up for it. They were up for it. But the quality of the passing, the decision-making just wasn’t there today. But when you don’t play well, it’s important you have that resilience and perseverance and that type of late goal has been synonymous with my teams here."
    Last edited by thebeachend; 05-08-2018 at 02:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    He’s right. We are & we’re a long ball team.
    He also said it’s “clear we are clearly a class above Aberdeen”.
    But his shyte pretendy team couldnt hold out against our long ball team tactics, says quite alot about the whingey little prick Gerrard.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    McInnes talks some amount of sh!te.

I think he knows fans are questioning him now.
    McInnes is done. He knows he can’t improve us now. I think he has actually given up and just going through the motions as a manager.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    He’s right. We are & we’re a long ball team.
    He also said it’s “clear we are clearly a class above Aberdeen”.
    What a throbber. How does he work that one out after watching his dream team sit in and get a draw courtesy of very soft pen? Granted we were poor but Sevco didn't offer much to the game other than a few counter attacks.

McKenna’s hammy gone. 6 weeks min.
    Hoban our 3 weeks.
    Logan out for 2 more games.
    Patchwork team already.

Apparently we had a bid turned down for a striker on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    DM 's turn now. You're bang on Mason. Fatigue, mental fatigue to blame for our poor decision making. People don't realise this aspect of the game. I realise that you're a ****ing romancer. He believes we ran out of time and could have gone on to win it. Got the point we deserved.
    Hmmm
    Kind of predictable interview.

I canna believe that none of our lot have made more of Windass diving for the pen.

Ball's wrong side and gets a hold of his shirt so the ref is always going to give a pen when he dives, but we should defo be calling the horrible little t u r d on it.

I know that he was a cult hero for us, but I've heard tales that suggest Deano was a bit of an @r5ehole as well and that his "love of the Dons" was something of a flag of convenience for him.

Mind you, at that time Deano's alcohol and depression issues were to the fore so maybe nae fair to say that.

Talking of horrible t u rds, I guess we'd all know that Gerrard is a right tw@t by now, but he really, really comes across as one when he speaks doesn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    McInnes is done. He knows he can’t improve us now. I think he has actually given up and just going through the motions as a manager.
    You are just an absolute throbber.

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    Cheeky sod Gerrard just said we only had one idea lump it in the box
    Sevco aren't much better. F**k Gerrad.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Let's start taking the game to teams.
    How long has Mcinnes been in charge now? Not likely to happen if it's not happened already. Now you know what the pant pisher arguement is.

I didn't see any of the game but I managed to get WiFi when Morelos got sent off then just managed to get back on.

I knew when they went 10 men down we weren't going to win. He's a tactical retard.

Page 22 of 43 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast